Diablo® III

2.0.5 Datamined, lots of WD changes

wouldn't the proc rate of FS just be the normal coefficient of spell procs and then x10%?

So VB is .167 so x10% it would have a 1.67% chance to spawn a FS?

Makes other spells with higher coeffecients seem better, especially if it frees up Mana for a different spell.
Edited by DeadS#1937 on 5/12/2014 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nerf on gargs..... From physical now to fire/cold >.>
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:36 PMPosted by D4H4S

More reason to use Wrathful protector!
Reply Quote
Looks like we can 6 dogs now?

"interesting" change to FS.
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:33 PMPosted by anc
Even ZD getting a damage buff

Still suck!
Fetishs do 180%... Dogs must do at least 100% to be anywhere effective.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

It's a buff to some specs. I run a cold damage build but also use pets, so this will make my Gargantuan that much more powerful. There are still physical runes to use with the Garganutan.
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:42 PMPosted by Bruce
05/12/2014 08:33 PMPosted by anc
Even ZD getting a damage buff

Still suck!
Fetishs do 180%... Dogs must do at least 100% to be anywhere effective.

Zombie Dogs are highly effective, just not at damage.
Reply Quote
I guess we'll have to wait and see if FS now scales with skill proc coefficients.

Also if FL will give you 30% speed while in combat only or anytime you have a pet following you.
Reply Quote
Rhen'ho + fetish just became amazing... lol I can't believe they buffed that passive, my god can't wait to play tomorrow

edit: also as a fire doc i'm kinda interested in usin the stun garg now since he was changed to fire... I don't expect him to out dps wrathful protector but he might be VERY useful in t5-t6...
Edited by OneButtnDash#1677 on 5/12/2014 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:46 PMPosted by Fury
Also if FL will give you 30% speed while in combat only or anytime you have a pet following you.

"While you have a Zombie Dog, Gargantuan, or Fetish following you AND not in combat, your movement speed is increased by 30%."
Reply Quote
Having any spell spawn fetish will be extremely fun, any DoT being able to spawn them will make hexing pants a VERY interesting item even on pet docs.
Reply Quote
Ok I get it now, missed that "not" before, it's been a long day :)

Thanks
Reply Quote
They doubled the proc chance of FS and it works on HIT. So now proc co-efficient isn't going to matter.

Spam toads, darts, spiders, anything you want.

That is a buff in every way imo.
Reply Quote

nah, just making them viable for cold/fire builds
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:55 PMPosted by Rammus
Having any spell spawn fetish will be extremely fun, any DoT being able to spawn them will make hexing pants a VERY interesting item even on pet docs.

yup, hexing pants will be a hit now that i can replace my vampire bats (with zombie dogs?)
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:47 PMPosted by OneButtnDash
Rhen'ho + fetish just became amazing... lol I can't believe they buffed that passive, my god can't wait to play tomorrow

edit: also as a fire doc i'm kinda interested in usin the stun garg now since he was changed to fire... I don't expect him to out dps wrathful protector but he might be VERY useful in t5-t6...

I was thinking about this also. You lose some burst in favor for more sustained damage and a beefy tank. My Garg can crit upwards of 250 million, but it is just as likely to stand there and do nothing. So I'd rather just use it as a meat shield.
Reply Quote
FS 10% on hit mean that if I hit 10 enemies with firebats... it will proc 10 times 10% chance?

No way :O
Reply Quote
btw, they are supposed to fix the ave. dmg mojo rolls too...
Reply Quote
Would it be more benefit to have more DoTs mixed into the pet build? Seems like having several dots up and running / Nado/Pestilence along with a RoT will generate massive amounts of fetishes. SB:WOS also seems like an interesting option, but seems like a waste of a passive to increase character damage instead of pumping more pets.
Reply Quote
I still don't see Fierce Loyalty being that useful outside of speed farming, and perhaps wanting to run 6 dogs (or add more damage to your garg dog, through the ring). It does nothing for you when you need it most. Unless, outside of what I have mentioned, there is something I am not seeing here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]