Diablo® III

2.0.5 Datamined, lots of WD changes

•Bug Fixes
•+% Damage on weapons will now correctly apply to all +% elemental types of damage instead of just Physical
Reply Quote
Now what exactly does this mean???

"•Mystic
•It is no longer possible for the same affix to be randomly selected as the replacement for both of your new rolls
•When Enchanting an item, the original affix will now be forced into the pool of possible replacement affixes
•This will allow Legendary items with affixes that are normally unavailable on that slot to roll for that affix when Enchanting"

Sounds extremely costly and dangerous!
So if I have 5% CHC ring and re-roll, that 5% CHC goes into the pool of randoms, and 3 possible rolls appear for me to choose?
Reply Quote
F***

Haunt
Jump distance increased to 70 yards
Rather than rolling for a Critical Hit, Haunt will now calculate an average damage augmented by your Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage on application and apply that damage evenly over the duration of the entire DoT
Note: Since the skill can no longer deal a Critical Hit, it will no longer trigger effects that occur on Critical Hit
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I'm currently running a FS build with the Rhen'Ho Flayer, Exploding frogs and some other quick damage spells, and I have to say that it is extremely good. In dense areas with large packs I can get get up to ~20 fetishes within two minutes of combat, and if combat persists with more packs, the number can average up to ~30.

The downside is that they only last 60 seconds, which seems shorter than before (I never payed attention to the duration before this patch), so that might be there to mitigate getting too large of an army.

I fear the changes to FS won't stay because the passive becomes substantially stronger with the Rhen'Ho Flayer.
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 09:18 AMPosted by PaulNg
•It is no longer possible for the same affix to be randomly selected as the replacement for both of your new rolls

So, if you roll Vit, and you reroll, you won't get TWO Vit rolls. That's how I interpret that.

The rest of them just seem to give you the chance to reroll otherwise unrerollable stats.
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 09:22 AMPosted by Fury
F***

Haunt
Jump distance increased to 70 yards
Rather than rolling for a Critical Hit, Haunt will now calculate an average damage augmented by your Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage on application and apply that damage evenly over the duration of the entire DoT
Note: Since the skill can no longer deal a Critical Hit, it will no longer trigger effects that occur on Critical Hit

What is this? Lies?
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 09:10 AMPosted by PaulNg
•Bug Fixes
•+% Damage on weapons will now correctly apply to all +% elemental types of damage instead of just Physical

Finally :]
Reply Quote
Wow

"Spirit Walk
Now allows you to walk through obstacles created by the Waller monster affix"

As if it wasn't good enough already, now it comes with free Kulle-Aid!
Reply Quote
so as a dot doctor, does this now mean i shouldnt care about cc or chd?
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 11:00 AMPosted by Tyreed
so as a dot doctor, does this now mean i shouldnt care about cc or chd?

You should care a lot.
Maximize your damage.

It says "averages" your CHC and CHD on hit.

Try slowing down and reading it again.
Reply Quote
How About the %gold increase.

-goldwrap belt > gold drop increases armor. More gold is more armor
-goldskin chest > +100% gold , gold drop on hit. Nice when you already use locust for fetishes.
- custerian wristguards > bracers that give 1 exp for 1 gold. Getting more interesting now
Since its way easier to get thousands of gold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]