Diablo® III

Marauder's helm, need advice on reroll...

What to reroll on helm I'm wearing right now?

In case you can't see it, properties are:
683 dex (could reroll to 750)
5.5% crit (could reroll to 6%)
12% cluster (could reroll to 15%, but would take time and money)
socket (seems better than +vit or any alternative)

2 secondary properties are bad, so I could reroll one of those for arcane resist or whatever,

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
i wouldn't reroll anything right now, you could just wait until you get some more BIS gear and then reroll according to what you need most, the helm is decent the way it is right now. 750 vit is probably better than +%life depending on how much vit you have, but still, you should wait.

Also, rerolling the CA to 15% isn't worth it anyway, you should instead reroll dex to 740+ if anything.
Edited by Zeno#2578 on 5/11/2014 4:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I definitely wouldn't reroll that now unless you have another spare. The stats are more than useable and you don't want to be caught with your pants down if CA gets nerfed in the next patch.
Reply Quote
Depending on which torment level which you're aiming for, the only thing reroll option i would consider are these 2:

Socket -> AR (Your overall AR is nevertheless low for higher torment)
or
+CA -> AR (Use 23% life gem for helm/ diamond gem for elite dmg% and reroll +CA for AR for higher torment)

Both of these approach are just ideas to get more toughness for higher torment. However, if you're just sticking onto T1-3 for speed farming, the current stat is fine as Zeno mentioned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]