https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMQZ_u1INlY

This man is spot on.
Reply Quote
k
Reply Quote
old news dude
Reply Quote
Who even takes this guy seriously?

I mean, he made it clear he didn't like D3 2 years ago. If he or anyone else thought the core mechanics of the game were going to change with RoS, they're hopelessly unintelligent.

Everyone who was keeping an eye on RoS should have known exactly what it was. It's more of the same with a new act, new character, some improved items, and no Auction House. You either like it or you don't.

Nobody cares if you don't.
Reply Quote
kripparrian can't creditcardwarrior himself to victory anymore but yes boa sucks
Reply Quote
But this guy is spot on tell me what about his video was not true?
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 06:03 AMPosted by DrWildi
kripparrian can't creditcardwarrior himself to victory anymore but yes boa sucks

kripp was a self-found player. stop spreading false information in order to feel better about yourself.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 06:21 AMPosted by OneL
05/11/2014 06:03 AMPosted by DrWildi

kripp was a self-found player. stop spreading false information in order to feel better about yourself.

Good one. Back in the D3V Vanilla days he used to buy gold from china farmers LIVE ON STREAM.

Whatever makes you feel good matey.
Reply Quote
You are stupid Sullivan no he didn't. I watched his entire D3 stream life for weeks and never once did he buy gold.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 06:26 AMPosted by AvenRath2323
You are stupid Sullivan no he didn't. I watched his entire D3 stream life for weeks and never once did he buy gold.

Yea sure you did. Ask some "veteran" subscribers about his gold buying. Youll be surprised.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 05:55 AMPosted by JOHN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMQZ_u1INlY

This man is spot on.
He said the only way to play the game and have fun is play self found and never trade on HC.

RoS working as intended?
Edited by gudmugly#1581 on 5/11/2014 6:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElZMxR9MlY0

his 2nd review for RoS, "it's not as bad as I made out to be in my previous video...you gotta play with a different mindset"
Reply Quote
Anything with the name Kripparian plastered on it I immediately dismiss.
Except this thread just for the simple sake of saying that and this.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/11/2014 06:17 AMPosted by JOHN
But this guy is spot on tell me what about his video was not true?

total opinion, so it's spot on from his point of view, not mine, not hundreds of thousands of others. base your own opinion wether you like the game or not, not from others
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 06:28 AMPosted by Sawka
Just came here to say that if it wasnt for Kripp we would not have Paragon levels.

EXACTLY

This man is always spot on about everything he tried to make this game better something thats not even his Job but the Job of the people hired by Blizzard

Look at indie companies like Crate who is making grim dawn those guys have nothing like silly weekends off etc like D3 devs. Those guys work round the clock same with marvel heroes

This company acts as though it specializes in the sale of used vacuum cleaners.
Reply Quote
The guy was nothing for diablo, also he got carried to almost everything in the game. Dont care what he or any other so called pro players thinks about the game, let hem state his opinion whenever he wants. I dont really care.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 06:25 AMPosted by Sullivan
05/11/2014 06:21 AMPosted by OneL

Good one. Back in the D3V Vanilla days he used to buy gold from china farmers LIVE ON STREAM.

Whatever makes you feel good matey.

Kripp has good game knowledge but he contradicts himself all the time. He says one thing and then a few weeks later he says the exact opposite. He gets more conceited by the day and it's getting annoying. What's more annoying is his blind followers aka fanboi.
Reply Quote
^ and yet the man is always spot on
Reply Quote
'Kripp' is friends with the makers of POE. Watch some of his video's. Of course he will bash any similar game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]