Diablo® III

Anniversary Buff Update

Game Designer
Hello folks,

I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the two-year anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled tomorrow morning, you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week.

Happy hunting and link the loot!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional details:
  • This buff was implemented in all regions on 5/21. For more info, click here.
  • The double Rift Keystone Fragment buff will end at 5:00 a.m. PT on 5/22. We may bring this fun, but temporary buff back again at some point in the future!
  • The increased Legendary drop rate does not affect Act-specific Legendary items from Horadric Caches.
Edited by Lylirra on 5/28/2014 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome, I would have given up without this to be honest.

And thanks for listening to the community
Edited by FuriousGeorg#2102 on 5/21/2014 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow!
Reply Quote
Awesome. Thank you for this!
Reply Quote
Huzzah!
Reply Quote
Very cool! :D
Reply Quote
Blizzard does listen to their customers.

I'm glad that this change was made, and I honestly believe Blizzard used the anniversary as a way of beta testing its results.

Either way, kill two birds with one stone.

Kudos.
Reply Quote
almost too good to be true lol
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Sounds awesome :)
Reply Quote
Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hearts. Lots of hearts.
Reply Quote
Surprised.
Reply Quote
makes for a fun 3-4 day weekend
Reply Quote
View profile
THANK YOU
Reply Quote
very cool bliz
Reply Quote
Thank you blizzard.
Reply Quote
Totally makes sense. New expansion will be out most likely next year allowing players to farm for lvl 70+ gear again, might as well give the fan base a comfortable legendary drop rate till then so they can fully enjoy ROS till that time.
Reply Quote
Blizz, I commend you guys. I know that it's hard finding a line between making money, "bringing diablo 3 to as many players as possible", and making customers happy, but this is a step in the right direction.

On behalf of the community, we thank you.
Reply Quote
I love you.
Reply Quote
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]