Diablo® III

Anniversary Buff Update

90 Dwarf Hunter
Now this is AWESOME! Thank You Blizz!
I will now be able to get my friends back in the game.

Thank You!!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
I cannot begin to express the joy i feel right now and everyone else does. This is a redemption in my book for diablo 3. Thank you guys at blizzard who listened and all the players that rallied together to make it happen. Now im go jump around like a crazy idiot again and scare my wife as if i won the lotto!
Reply Quote
Thank you, I was getting depressed thinking about playing after the buff went away...
Reply Quote
This makes me SO happy....I can go to sleep tonight without worrying about trying to grind every waking second of this buff before it expires.
Reply Quote
Just wanna thank you for that and the game is amazing!!! I really truly enjoy it!!!! Thanks again!
Reply Quote
His picture frame though.......
Reply Quote
Hello folks,

I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled tomorrow morning, you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week.

Happy hunting and link the loot!

Is that change coming for the EU servers too? Cuz our Anniversary buff expires in 2 hours.
Reply Quote
That is so amazing, thanks so much for sticking with it. I've been having so much fun this past week, more fun to come!
Reply Quote
Good on you Blizzard.

This is lovely news.
Reply Quote
Now please make all shrines & pylons into conduit power speed pylons of fortune.
Reply Quote
Nice.
Reply Quote
Thank you!
Reply Quote
View profile
05/21/2014 05:42 PMPosted by TheTias
Travis, if you could clarify, when the buff ends, is the rift keystone fragment rate also remaining? It would be a shame if it didn't as it makes it feel less like wading through molasses to get to rifts with the current buffed keystone fragment rates. It would make it so I didn't feel like Rift it Forward is the only way to play the game. :)
2. Protect the innocent.
3. Uphold the law.
4. Smash, Jay, Smash!

While I can't say for sure, I doubt he would have left that part out of the message if the keystone buff was to remain.

We can hope, meanwhile keep stacking fragments until 5am pst. :-)
Reply Quote
05/21/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Travis Day
Hello folks,

I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14005211/"]tomorrow morning[/url], you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week.

Happy hunting and link the loot!

For once Blizz, I can say, I am happy with a change your applyin! This is great news...I was scared I was gonna have to pull an all nighter in hopes to find more tal rashas.... drops still come and go for me, but their so much better then before!!! I find this pace is a perfect pace.... its nice to get upgrades without living , eating, and breathing this game. Just never roll it back. IT would be like going back 10 steps after making this giant leap forward!
Reply Quote
can we haz moar stash plz?
Reply Quote
is this a bad joke?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
05/21/2014 05:18 PMPosted by SpecialTR
What about rift keystones?

The double Rift Fragments buff will end at 5:00 a.m. PT tomorrow in the Americas. Perhaps it's a buff we'll bring back later, though! #ItCouldHappen

05/21/2014 05:39 PMPosted by Japhasca
I would like to know though if Kadala is being affected by this.

It will not. It also won't affect Act-specific Legendary items from Horadric Caches.
Reply Quote
Thanks blizzard
Reply Quote
I'd be ecstatic with vanilla drop rate if I could trade with my friends, again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]