Their should be a conduit anniversary buff

Where they spawn 100% more

YE
Reply Quote
No, it should just be always on.

That way I dont even need to build my character to play T6
Reply Quote
View profile
Or how about 1 day a month gloves of worship work on pylons. That would be so much fun.
Reply Quote
There
Reply Quote
How about we all start asking for things to be given to us 24/7, like we're entitled to them? Wait, we already do that.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/22/2014 11:54 AMPosted by Brad
How about we all start asking for things to be given to us 24/7, like we're entitled to them? Wait, we already do that.

So a request for an "Anniversary buff" somehow equates to 24/7? He didn't ask for it to be buffed every day.
Reply Quote
05/22/2014 12:05 PMPosted by AllOutWar76
05/22/2014 11:54 AMPosted by Brad

So a request for an "Anniversary buff" somehow equates to 24/7? He didn't ask for it to be buffed every day.

I didn't mean asking for something to last 24/7. I meant asking for something(s) 24/7. Make sense? Also, I am not referring to anyone in particular, just the community as a whole.
Edited by Brad#1628 on 5/22/2014 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
entitled.

stop watching faux news.

i bet you think it's crazy that poor people feel "entitled" to eat as well....

this is a game, not real life, get that through your head.

troll on bro.
Reply Quote
05/22/2014 12:14 PMPosted by Blazed
i bet you think it's crazy that poor people feel "entitled" to eat as well....

If they want a 60$ steak for free, then yes, it is crazy.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/22/2014 12:11 PMPosted by Brad
05/22/2014 12:05 PMPosted by AllOutWar76

I didn't mean asking for something to last 24/7. I meant asking for something(s) 24/7. Make sense? Also, I am not referring to anyone in particular, just the community as a whole.

Ah yes, my bad. And yes I agree 100% with you on that. IMO game needs a few tweaks here and there but does not need 95% of the things people whine about. But at the same time a few temporary buffs would be fun every now and then, but are not needed at all.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Personally, I like the sound of that suggestion, and this makes me think it might be a good time to have a discussion about special event buffs. I'm curious about what kind of buffs do you all want? That's kind of a broad question, though, and it might be a good idea to narrow it down a little bit.

What kind of buff interest you the most, and why?

Special Event buffs that:
  • Increase your damage
  • Award Bonus xp
  • Award bonus loot
  • Increase rare spawns (like Conduit Pylons, or Treasure Goblins)

Don't feel like your response needs to be limited to these, though. If you've got a great idea outside of these focused questions then feel free to let us know!
Reply Quote
I want a Trade buff. Thx
Reply Quote
Community buff : 1/100 to open a goblin rift.

Edit : a treasure goblin as rift guardian too.
Edited by thestillwind#1102 on 5/22/2014 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2014 01:32 PMPosted by Grimiku
Personally, I like the sound of that suggestion, and this makes me think it might be a good time to have a discussion about special event buffs. I'm curious about what kind of buffs do you all want? That's kind of a broad question, though, and it might be a good idea to narrow it down a little bit.

• Increase your damage
  • Award Bonus xp
  • Award bonus loot
  • Increase rare spawns (like Conduit Pylons, or Treasure Goblins)

Don't feel like your response needs to be limited to these, though. If you've got a great idea outside of these focused questions then feel free to let us know!

Here are some "awesome" suggestions: (Week-end bonus for example)

- Double Goblin spawn (when one spawns, another one spawns with him)
- Double drop-rate from Cache (only those obtained during that event)
- Increase the likelihood of Cow Rift or Goblin pack
- Double the drop-rate of Keys, Organs and Crafting Materials (not FS)
- Uber Diablo as a random global event
- etc.
Edited by DoomBringer#1994 on 5/22/2014 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2014 01:37 PMPosted by DoomBringer

Increase your damage
Award Bonus xp
Award bonus loot
Increase rare spawns (like Conduit Pylons, or Treasure Goblins)

The buffs are a great idea, I'm glad that the new development team is actually taking the time to see what it's fan base wants. Kudos to you guys, keep up the good work.

However...

+1 with a way to implement trading, I know its difficult to implement with all the bots out there, but if there's a will, then there's a way. I sincerely miss old school trading in diablo 2, it was epic.

ALSO where are the PVP arenas?

A simple fix for the immense amount of damage heros are doing would be to reduce all damage done by 65% while in an arena or pvp battle zone. However you guys would have to rework various skill CD's for PVP.
Edited by Stylez#1609 on 5/22/2014 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Event Buff to make the conduit last longer.
Reply Quote
conduit + goblin group = oh yeah!
Reply Quote
View profile
05/22/2014 01:37 PMPosted by DoomBringer
Uber Diablo as a random global event
Reply Quote
Always been partial to special items. For example: On the special day, with every hour played there is a 10% chance to find a Legendary that will never drop again, once the day is over.

Dont make it OP but make it special and semi game changing such as a ring that allows an Oskill. (an Oskill would be something like a Barb can summon Gargantuan ... def-skill of Other class)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]