Diablo® III

Boggan Genocide?

What's up with killing all the Boggans? What did they do to deserve it? I skip a lot of the story in the game so I am sure to have missed it if it's explained in the story.
Reply Quote
View profile
Long story short, if it comes at you first, all of it's kind is hostile.

At least, that is how I think blizzard considers it.
Reply Quote
The boggans do attack you on sight. Good example. Try ignoring them. They're not really a friendly species.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/02/2014 06:34 PMPosted by Reslin
The boggans do attack you on sight. Good example. Try ignoring them. They're not really a friendly species.

Same applies with quill fiends in both diablo 2 and 3, fallen, wendigos from d2, electric bats, dune thrashers, etc...
Reply Quote
According to Kormac, they were originally peaceful, but were made aggressive somehow. It was most likely Adria that corrupted them. They attack you, so you have no choice but to fight back. As for genocide; I doubt that you kill their entire species. I like those little goblins too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]