Diablo® III

There should be a gold rift

Similar to a goblin rift, there should be a chance for a rift to spawn an area covered with gold piles on the ground with the chances of scaling up to 1m , 5m, 10m and maybe even 20m. I know with the AH gone, gold has been an issue for most players especially with re-rolling and upgrading gems. What do you think?
Reply Quote
This would be fun, so no way it happens.
Reply Quote
how are you having a problem with gold ? i started with 20 mil and still have 20 mil learn to manage your coin
Reply Quote
You mean like this?

http://youtu.be/fLnkCAFihqA?t=6m42s
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 01:03 PMPosted by mallsay
how are you having a problem with gold ? i started with 20 mil and still have 20 mil learn to manage your coin

im not talking about myself or you mister OP, but mainly for the newer players or player who didn't start ROS with 20m, go troll somewhere else.
Reply Quote
im just saying you get enough gold as you go if i had 20 mil and still do im even with what the game has givin me along the way
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 01:03 PMPosted by mallsay

I looked at your profile and I see why, no offense meant.

Try upgrading 6 or 7 characters to top tier gems at 5 or 6 gems each..

Ya I know.. we were not supposed to do that.. I'm not done either.. I have the gold as well.

I think I've spent around 500 million upgrading gear and gems and since I am not done I still have way more play time. 5-20 million is nothing.. they should make a gold rift. maybe 2.5 times as rare as the goblin rift.
Edited by AxeLord#1992 on 5/30/2014 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i have other weapons with same gems also have other pieces of gear with same gems in them for different build its not like i only have 5 gems
Reply Quote
I totally agree with OP. Blues: take note and make this happen. It would be of great benefit to many.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
05/30/2014 12:58 PMPosted by Tifa
Similar to a goblin rift, there should be a chance for a rift to spawn an area covered with gold piles on the ground with the chances of scaling up to 1m , 5m, 10m and maybe even 20m. I know with the AH gone, gold has been an issue for most players especially with re-rolling and upgrading gems. What do you think?

I think this is a cool idea, and I'll bring it up in our next meeting. Thanks for taking the time to write out a full suggestion on how you'd like it to work, since that can really help with context.
Reply Quote
I agree -- this would be super cool!
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 01:54 PMPosted by Grimiku

I think this is a cool idea, and I'll bring it up in our next meeting. Thanks for taking the time to write out a full suggestion on how you'd like it to work, since that can really help with context.

nice! any way to get more gold in my pockets is welcome!
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 01:54 PMPosted by Grimiku

Noooooo! Bring up density issues instead, for the love of all that's (un)holy! THEN people wanting gold to just be laying around on the ground would not happen.... because lots of monsters would provide that.

Edit: and for the record, the Gold Rift, is an extremely dumb idea because I'm that guy that says so.
Edited by McCloud#1547 on 5/30/2014 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Gold Rift it Forward. BOOM! We're all Billionaires.
Reply Quote
Gold Rifts and Chest Rifts would be a great way to break up the monotony in rift running. Of course they should be rare, but the excitement of getting one would be awesome.
Reply Quote
I really would enjoy a gauntlet treasure room style rift level. It could be an event or shrine you randomly come across. When you hit it, gold piles just start randomly dropping throughout the level that disappear after a certain amount of time has passed.
Reply Quote
OP's idea is cool!
Reply Quote
There should be a goblin king, rofl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]