Diablo® III

Why are leg mats still dropping ?

Where's trading?
Reply Quote
In your dreams.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 09:52 AMPosted by RayRay
They're still dropping because they haven't removed them as requirements for crafting dummy

Yes they did.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
06/10/2014 09:51 AMPosted by capth4u
Why are they dropping if we no longer need?

There is currently a bug that is causing some Legendary crafting materials to continue to drop after the patch. We’re still looking into the specifics of the bug, and don't have a current estimate to share on when this will be fixed (or how: via hotfix or patch). In the meantime, thanks for your reports!
Reply Quote
Grim- who cares? just leave them in game, we can farm gold that way :D
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:13 PMPosted by Grimiku
06/10/2014 09:51 AMPosted by capth4u
Why are they dropping if we no longer need?

There is currently a bug that is causing some Legendary crafting materials to continue to drop after the patch. We’re still looking into the specifics of the bug, and don't have a current estimate to share on when this will be fixed (or how: via hotfix or patch). In the meantime, thanks for your reports!

How bout fixing the bug where 6 piece monk set doesn't scale with lightning damage?
Who the hell cares about this.
Reply Quote
Fixing this should be issue #38466 om your priority list. Honestly.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Taaz
Where's trading?

this~~~~
Reply Quote
I elect them a good gold farm material. A little reward for hitting up those elusive elites that have these old materials. Keep it, please.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:33 PMPosted by CalethosVB
I elect them a good gold farm material. A little reward for hitting up those elusive elites that have these old materials. Keep it, please.

I have to say change them in this way, since the game is so heavy RNG:

Item Name: Lucky TIcket!

Same sell price. :)
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:24 PMPosted by StuRedman

in our opinion yes, but for Blizz maybe not so much.

If crafting materials still drop, then the whole farming thing doesn't end, and people just use the materials for quick gold farming, which then makes it easier to craft since the money to make gems is easily obtainable
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:39 PMPosted by Morthon
06/10/2014 01:24 PMPosted by StuRedman

in our opinion yes, but for Blizz maybe not so much.

If crafting materials still drop, then the whole farming thing doesn't end, and people just use the materials for quick gold farming, which then makes it easier to craft since the money to make gems is easily obtainable

No.
This bug is so inconsequential it's not even funny. Rifts offer alot more gold than farming a zone for a rare so you MIGHT be able to sell it's mat for 50k.
Mean while the Set piece bonus changes for Monk don't scale with elemental damage, and they have yet to comment or explain why or announce an ETA on a fix.
It's another example of their ineptness and oddball priority system.
Reply Quote
um...50k gold yeah thanks i will take that, its not a bug blizz nothing to see here go back under your bridge and keep programming new stuff.
Reply Quote
They should just make it so if you Use the Legendary material for a specific plan you get a better version of the item, that would be SO much better than removing them...
Reply Quote
let them stay in, some people need gold!
Reply Quote
Sell them and get gold, easy fix
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:42 PMPosted by DamageInc
Mean while the Set piece bonus changes for Monk don't scale with elemental damage, and they have yet to comment or explain why or announce an ETA on a fix.It's another example of their ineptness and oddball priority system.

i won't argue about this as I main a monk and have been waiting for improvements, along with all the other Monk afficiandos, for ..well... since i played long enough to realize that Monk wasn't on par with what i was seeing the other classes do.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:46 PMPosted by Zendrak
They should just make it so if you Use the Legendary material for a specific plan you get a better version of the item, that would be SO much better than removing them...

i like this idea... mitigation of all the CRAPPY rolls that happen when you craft. or at last SOME of the crappy rolls anyway
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]