These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Previous hotfixes can be located here: [2.0.1] [2.0.2][2.0.3][2.0.4][2.0.5]
Last Updated - July 2nd. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers.
There are no upcoming hotfixes at this time.
- Malthael no longer grants experience twice when killed. (7/1)
- Death Maidens no longer summon unlimited skeletons. (6/12)
- Resolving an issue where the Raiment of a Thousand Storms 6 piece set bonus does not benefit from +% Lightning Damage. (6/10)
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rend to gain the benefit of Critical Hit Chance twice.
- This was an unintentional result of the fix made to the +% Damage for Rend affix applied in 2.0.6. (6/13)