Diablo® III

Jeweller Achievements

Hey all,
I'm looking at trying to get the jeweller achievements to make radiant stars, however since ROS it is almost impossible unless you have perfect stars.

I am either looking to get some perfect stars people may have, or to see if any non Reaper of Souls people would mind starting games that I can join to go farming for flawless squares to upgrade.

Any help would be appreciated
Reply Quote
I usually get a tonne of gems under marquise when I help my friends power level. Open a game with your Crusader (or <60 toon), get a friend to join so you can leave then rejoin with your regular toon and blast away. The game level will remain at whatever level your original toon opened it at so you shouldn't get marquise, ever.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input mate. Really appreciate it.
Reply Quote
I truly hope they don't change this. I might try this with one of my friends tonight. I need a LOT more gems and this seems to be the only way to do it.
Reply Quote
I have a small stack of flawless squares if someone wants. Just cleaned out one of my older unused toons to see what legacy gear was usable (none lol).
Reply Quote
That would be awesome have added you as a friend
Reply Quote
About half way there, anyone else be able to help with some gem donations?
Reply Quote
Still looking. Now have excess Topaz to trade if someone wants to trade
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]