Diablo® III

For all the 2.0.6 haters

No one is stopping you from creating a game, killing one specific monster, and then leaving and creating a new game.

Since you all seem to enjoy that play style so much, feel free to continue.

The rest of us will enjoy being in a single game for more then 3 minutes
Reply Quote
people are complaining about that?!

I don't even...
Reply Quote
yeah they are, sneakily with titles like "making the game to easy" and "the complainers win", etc.

The minority within the vocal minority.
Reply Quote
Mimim im a casual i dont wont to work for my gear make it easy please increase droprate by 1000% so i can find my gear in 2 hours yep you guys ruin the game
Edited by FloxyTek#2369 on 6/10/2014 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Whiners gonna whine, can't say enough how much I appreciate every little changes from classic specific items to legendary mats and user interface. ALL great changes and for the better. Blizzard has GOT IT once again, and on the right path. TYVM!!
Reply Quote
I think the general complain is that blizzard simplifies the game by chopping it off instead of fixing it.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:33 AMPosted by GOSU
yeah they are, sneakily with titles like "making the game to easy" and "the complainers win", etc.

Yeah, seems that Boring and Easy have suddenly become synonyms and I missed the memo.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:36 AMPosted by Themisto
I think the general complain is that blizzard simplifies the game by chopping it off instead of fixing it.

^

Removal of targeting farming is not a gain for this game. There is already a serious lack of variety in things to do.
Reply Quote
While this change doesn't bug me much I still see that they'll ruin this game just like they did WoW by oversimplifying it.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Vekkul

^

Removal of targeting farming is not a gain for this game. There is already a serious lack of variety in things to do.

I'd be fine with a different solution, but the way it currently operates is horrendous, so i'm glad they took it out. Maybe they'll have a better solution in another update.
Reply Quote
^

Game resetting every five seconds looking for specific bounties does not add to the type of variety that's good for the game.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:36 AMPosted by BlueAnge1337
Whiners gonna whine, can't say enough how much I appreciate every little changes from classic specific items to legendary mats and user interface. ALL great changes and for the better. Blizzard has GOT IT once again, and on the right path. TYVM!!

Agree. 100%
Reply Quote

^

Really? So you think making 50 games in 60 minutes is a good thing? I find it worse than doing bounties for RoRG.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:46 AMPosted by fishfishfish

^

Really? So you think making 50 games in 60 minutes is a good thing? I find it worse than doing bounties for RoRG.

they also doubled the amount of set pieces that dropped, on par with blackthorns... and we ALL know how often blackthorns drop... If that isn't simplifying the game, I don't know what is.. thanks again for listening to people who play 2 hours a week instead of 20.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:57 AMPosted by Lucasbenz

they also doubled the amount of set pieces that dropped, on par with blackthorns... and we ALL know how often blackthorns drop... If that isn't simplifying the game, I don't know what is.. thanks again for listening to people who play 2 hours a week instead of 20.

No, I don't. Greens don't exactly rain from the sky as you are trying to imply here.
Reply Quote
Much lulz, OP.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:36 AMPosted by YetiJones
06/10/2014 11:33 AMPosted by GOSU

Yeah, seems that Boring and Easy have suddenly become synonyms and I missed the memo.

Cause flipping games for hours on end to try and gain 1 mat is fun!

I got the memo.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:57 AMPosted by Lucasbenz

Since that's clearly what this thread was about
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Fellows
^

Game resetting every five seconds looking for specific bounties does not add to the type of variety that's good for the game.

Exactly.

Materials farming got boring and stupid.

It takes me 22 seconds between pressing "START GAME" to load the game, check for a specific bounty, leave the game if the bounty is not there, and press "START GAME" again.

One night, it took me 40 tries to get the Matriarch's Bones bounty, and I still didn't get the Entsteig Plate leg material for Aug's. Another 20 tries later, I got it.

Twenty-two minutes of mindless repetition to farm one material. I wanted to bang my head against the wall.
Edited by KhalARon#1159 on 6/10/2014 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]