Diablo® III

For all the 2.0.6 haters

Console casuals will like Diablo 3 v. much. This game is going to pure stupidity level.
Edited by GalnospokeNT#2240 on 6/10/2014 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
While removing the Legendary crafting materials could be considered a "good move", the non-rift experience keeps getting worse and worse, with every additional patch.

Yesterday, I had a reason to go to the Oasis (Ashera) and other location. Today? Nope, no reason at all.

They seriously need to start improving the rest of the game. They need to stop forcing us into Rifts...
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:57 AMPosted by Lucasbenz

Really? So you think making 50 games in 60 minutes is a good thing? I find it worse than doing bounties for RoRG.

they also doubled the amount of set pieces that dropped, on par with blackthorns... and we ALL know how often blackthorns drop... If that isn't simplifying the game, I don't know what is.. thanks again for listening to people who play 2 hours a week instead of 20.

Get a job?
Reply Quote
With these new changes we can finally focus on actually playing the game and trying out different builds. I believe that those who got end game gear are more lucky than anything else. The RNG of the game before patch 2.06 does not guarantee that you will get the item you want no matter how long you play the game. You can play 3-4 hours a day(assuming you got nothing else better to do) and some casual gamer who plays 1-2 hours a day may be better geared than you are. So to those you say you gotta "earn" your coveted end game/set items, you just got luckier than the rest of us. Thats all there is to it, dont like the changes? dont play. Its that simple
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:30 AMPosted by YetiJones
No one is stopping you from creating a game, killing one specific monster, and then leaving and creating a new game.

Since you all seem to enjoy that play style so much, feel free to continue.

The rest of us will enjoy being in a single game for more then 3 minutes

And no one was forcing you to make a game to kill a specific mob and then repeating it over and over hundreds of times either. The problem wasnt the fact that there are legendary crafting mats but the way people went about getting them. You are crafting a legendary. It should be something that rarely drops. But people werent ok with that so they had to force grind it to get it right away. Then complain about how they were somehow forced to do it. Now crafting these legendaries is a joke. This did not make the game better.

IMHO The crafting mats should not have been removed. Instead they should have moved the mats off the quest mobs. Put them on unique randomly spawning mobs that could spawn anywhere at any time. Hell make it a rare drop from goblins to make killing them a chance to be worth something other than common crafting and gem drops. Basically make the legendary crafting mats a rare drop again instead of something you grind. Problem solved without making crafting these legendaries a joke.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 12:45 PMPosted by Spirali
Edit: do people actually use the crafted legendary items outside of gearing their newbs?

Reaper's wraps and Aughild's are nice.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:27 PMPosted by DoomBringer
They seriously need to start improving the rest of the game. They need to stop forcing us into Rifts...

Yes.
Expand the 100% leg find rift buff to the whole game. Problem solved.
One guaranteed leg drop from each boss after campaign reset would be nice too. One malthy leg doesn't cut it anymore when you can find 3 in one rift.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 01:21 PMPosted by GalnospokeNT
Console casuals will like Diablo 3 v. much. This game is going to pure stupidity level.
LOL Thinking farming for an item that would drop 99% of the times in 3 tries within 10 mins makes this game hardcore.
Reply Quote
I find it amusing that so many people are now vocal about the boring nature of collecting material, yet I can't remember one thread about this in the last week, or the week before.

I wonder what triggered Blizzard to do this change. Either they must have seen that very few people craft items or they ran into problems making materials behave like gold to save stash space.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 02:03 PMPosted by DuckOfDeath
IMHO The crafting mats should not have been removed. Instead they should have moved the mats off the quest mobs. Put them on unique randomly spawning mobs that could spawn anywhere at any time. Hell make it a rare drop from goblins to make killing them a chance to be worth something other than common crafting and gem drops. Basically make the legendary crafting mats a rare drop again instead of something you grind. Problem solved without making crafting these legendaries a joke.

Agreed. Rare mobs were only good for mats since their loot tables got nerfed. Why not just increase their spawn rate, add mats to goblins, etc.? Instead they just killed it. Whatever. Hope seasons are interesting.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:57 AMPosted by Lucasbenz
and we ALL know how often blackthorns drop

not that often. i dont see how people are getting them left and right. i only had 2 parts of it drop. and that all. so not everyone is having them fall from the sky. i would be happy to see more of them. or any set item drop
Reply Quote
Thanks Blizz ! great patch =)
Haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 11:36 AMPosted by FloxyTek
Mimim im a casual i dont wont to work for my gear make it easy please increase droprate by 1000% so i can find my gear in 2 hours yep you guys ruin the game
Reply Quote
Yes. People will always complain about something. That's all I think about when reading those lame, whiney complaint threads. Maybe the whiner-designers can make their own game that has none--NONE--of these problems. (Remember, if any game has any problems then that game is a failure.)

* Players gear up too slowly; game is boring and frustrating.
* Players gear up too quickly; game is catering to casuals.
* Crafting materials only drop from certain mobs; players can target drops and therefore have to. (Blizzard is "forcing" targeted grind, which is tedious.)
* Crafting materials drop from anyone; players can't target the drops and are slaves to RNGesus.
* Waaaahhhhhhh
Edited by Opalshine#1527 on 6/10/2014 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just wanted to make a quick post that I thought this patch was great and thank you. It's not about stupidity it's about time. Most have very full lives and the amount of time required, on average, to get six piece bonuses was in most cases not realistic.
Reply Quote
I knew that game was a beta i always said it... this is an other proof. Gratz blizz to remove a major rule that you added 2 months ago. I will ask to blizz again... will you stop changing the rules every 2 weeks? that way we will be able to play the game... and not testing a beta.
Reply Quote
i now have no reason to kill malthael. :/

d3 replayability -2.06
Reply Quote
OP: Yup!

Why complain that you can't grind something when you still can?

It's still a game play option... whether or not you want to cycle through new games until you find the 'mob' you need is up to you.

I hope the guy that was responsible for the 2.0 crafting system (ie: get a rare drop+a white item+ crafting materials) still holds his job at Blizzard. It really did look good on paper!
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 03:32 PMPosted by Yuhanz

d3 replayability -2.06

oh yes u do, replay the story for 100% leg drop, but i guess u r too lazy to do so
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 03:48 PMPosted by Kingki
06/10/2014 03:32 PMPosted by Yuhanz

d3 replayability -2.06

oh yes u do, replay the story for 100% leg drop, but i guess u r too lazy to do so

Thats a one time deal, per character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]