Diablo® III

Newbie help please?

91 Draenei Paladin
Hello!!

I hope I'm posting in the right forum.
I'm new and I'm just curious about a few things...

Are you able to customize the way your character looks at all? I'm wondering if I accidentally skipped that. And do the graphics and gameplay change from different acts? I don't know how many acts there are but I'm in Act 1 atm.

Oh, and is there ay PvP or Dueling in popular spots?? Or is this more of a solo player game?
Thanks for any help ^__^
Edited by Blackjack#1535 on 6/12/2014 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This type of question is better suited for the general forum.

06/12/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Diacrystal
Are you able to customize the way your character looks at all?

Only your armor and the gender you pick at the start. As for armor, only your weapon, offhand (excluding quivers), helm, shoulders, gloves, chest, pants, and boots, can be customized in appearance and color. Your hair, eyes, etc., are fixed and there are no variants (this isn't like other MMORPGs).

And do the graphics and gameplay change from different acts?

Each act takes place in different environments so the scenery and monsters are different. The gameplay doesn't evolve much once you reach the maximum level as you have every skill and passive available; however, there are a number of legendary items with the power to further enhance skills in unique new ways beyond that.

Oh, and is there ay PvP or Dueling in popular spots?? Or is this more of a solo player game?

PVP does exist in the game in a very limited form. The mode is called brawling and is designed for players to face each other in an unrestricted and unbalanced manner. With the current addition of new legendaries and recent class balances (designed for PVE), the PVP scene has died out entirely; don't expect many players here. Someday there might be something more substantial for PVP but nothing yet.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the response Iria it was very helpful!!!! ^_^
I'm use to WoW but I've wanted to try Diablo for a while so I look forward to giving it a go!! xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]