Diablo® III

Arcane Dusts?!!

What is the logic behind such absurd arcane dusts requirement for crafting/ enchanting?

The supply and demand for this material is clearly unbalance. Pls fix it Blizzard, it is not fun when picking materials becomes the game priority.

I have a zds Monk, every time when my DPS partner goes back to town to salvage, all I can do is to wait.. This is not funny, it is stupid.
Reply Quote
If you don't like farming materials, don't craft so much.
Reply Quote
Look how many veiled crystals you need to craft or roll... it's absurd. I have over 1000 arcane dusts but 0 veiled crystals,

06/17/2014 12:00 AMPosted by Yura

If 99% of rolls aren't that bad I would not craft that much.
Crafted more than 30 Born's Furious Wrath and not one with str & cooldown reduction.
Edited by Shark#1999 on 6/17/2014 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 12:00 AMPosted by Yura

Not an option.
Reply Quote
Yes, I do admit I craft a lot, that's because I play a lot and play it seriously. I try to get my characters to T6 and that is my personal goal. Any other level is not an option for me.

To do that, I need to craft, I need to enchant and currently, there is serious unbalance in the supply and demand.

The supply does not scale in Torrent level, means, serious players like me are being punished.

So Blizzard, balance the supply and demand for crafting material before it becomes a pain in the !@#, which is already one for me..
Reply Quote
15 reaper's wraps. 0 fire element or even at least rerollable to be usable as fire.

Is there even a point to making another 3 by this point with my remaining dusts? Fire just does not seem to be happening for me.
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 12:26 AMPosted by Schnell
This ridiculous thread, AGAIN? Dude, join your friend in salvaging. It's quite a simple solution to the "problem". Arcane dust and veiled crystal are too easy to acquire.

Salvaging is only a Band-Aid. The real answer is that when you salvage 10 blues and 20 yellows, reroll, and find out that you have to find 10 more blues and 20 more yellows is the depressing thing. The fact of the mater, is that crafting/rerolling does cost too much.
Edited by neomax#1147 on 6/17/2014 12:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe you are lucky.

I'm not sure about the rest, I do not think there are abundance of veiled crystal or arcane dust being supplied.

If it's easily available, I would not face a problem of having it running out.

Don't judge when you are not in my shoes. Just stating a fact here.
Edited by DarKnight#6348 on 6/17/2014 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/16/2014 11:56 PMPosted by DarKnight
The supply and demand for this material is clearly unbalance.

Balance your craft type. Dont craft only bracers.
Balance your pick up. Dont pick only yellow. Currenty I pick both yellow/blue/white. ( I faced shortage of reusable parts few days ago )
Reply Quote
Nobody was complaining about crafting materials two weeks ago. Then, suddenly you can craft all you want without Legendary Materials and Arcane Dusts become an issue. Stop crafting so many Bracers and you won't be short on Arcane Dusts anymore. Blizzard already said they are not going to change it...
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 12:37 AMPosted by Skaad
Nobody was complaining about crafting materials two weeks ago. Then, suddenly you can craft all you want without Legendary Materials and Arcane Dusts become an issue. Stop crafting so many Bracers and you won't be short on Arcane Dusts anymore. Blizzard already said they are not going to change it...

I am trying to craft a perfect aghuild's bracer for 2 different elements. Poision and physical. I need both to have at least 6% reduced melee and ranged damage as secondaries. Very hard to do. That is all I really need.
Edited by neomax#1147 on 6/17/2014 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mystic offers hope but she can be a real !@#$%!

Blizzard, get her to slim down by not asking so much and do her job properly!
Edited by DarKnight#6348 on 6/17/2014 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 12:37 AMPosted by Skaad

I agree, now that leg mats are gone its a problem..in fact there was no problem, before the leg mats were removed a player become "aware" and spending wisely before crafting..now that the leg mat is gone it gives a player access to all the items..obviously a player will go in and craft like its going out of fashion...just make yourself aware again.

But the way the item rolls at times is something they can perhaps look at.
Reply Quote
<irony>
Oh, yes!
Legendary mats has been removed, so now the magic dust amount is the problem?

I have great idea: Let's make crafting and re-rolling FREE! Yay!

</irony>
Reply Quote
<irony>
Oh, yes!
Legendary mats has been removed, so now the magic dust amount is the problem?

I have great idea: Let's make crafting and re-rolling FREE! Yay!

</irony>

Problem is with Mystic, she eats too much and she is fat. Let's vote kick her out of sanctuary.
Edited by DarKnight#6348 on 6/17/2014 2:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
what a noob. they already removed crafting mats that bugged you causals. Now 120 dust is a problem? I can stack 500 of them in 3 rifts under 30 minutes. Just get with it and learn to play higher Ts if want to craft better stuff.

Yea, more dumpdowns for you noobs and I am gonna quit ~
Reply Quote
^^ "Pro" is here.. Good for you that you have so much resources.

I'm a noob, I don't know how to manage my resources.
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 02:08 AMPosted by DarKnight
I'm a noob, I don't know how to manage my resources

So then why should everyone else pay for your stupidity?
Reply Quote
Seeing these threads foresee 2.1 patch notes:

- Kadala gives out free legendaries every day you log on.
- Merchants sells unlimited crafting mats tool for 100 gold: "Bottomless bag of materials"
- Malthael sends you SMS each day to log on and get free paragon level
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]