Diablo® III

What do you listen to while playing?

Lots of stuff. Anything from Cannibal Corpse to Die Antwoord to Demi Lovato to Pow wow.
Reply Quote
Meshuggah or Therion
Reply Quote
Di.fm
progressive psy-trance channel
Reply Quote
White noise.... usually my wife chattering about nonsensical stuff from her computer on the other side of the room.
Reply Quote
I usually just watch something on my 2nd or 3rd screen.
Reply Quote
Black/death Metal, Punk, Heavy Opera, Heavy Classic, 50 to 90's, Techno-types, Electronic New Wave, whatever is good and is in my mood.
Reply Quote
i listen to the sound of wirts leg falling on the ground

on repeat
Reply Quote
I dont know how you guys are able to listen to youtube quality music or even anything else you stream from the internet. Switching to 720p or higher on youtube does increase the audio quality but its still bad. I cant listen to anything below 16 bit 44khz which is standard cd quality. Even 320 kbps mp3 sounds like crap. Its very easy to tell on studio monitors.
I usually listen to rock like RHCP or Tool or Dream Theater off my library or the D3 music
Reply Quote
Clan members in mumble chatting.
Reply Quote
06/28/2014 04:04 PMPosted by Sergey
I dont know how you guys are able to listen to youtube quality music or even anything else you stream from the internet. Switching to 720p or higher on youtube does increase the audio quality but its still bad. I cant listen to anything below 16 bit 44khz which is standard cd quality. Even 320 kbps mp3 sounds like crap. Its very easy to tell on studio monitors.
I usually listen to rock like RHCP or Tool or Dream Theater off my library or the D3 music

haha, probably because I've gotten all of my music from Youtube since Limewire died. Now I have no idea what better music sounds like.
Reply Quote
I usually listen to Falkenbach when playing D3, excellent German Viking metal!

It pumps me up and makes the battles in T6 feel epic
Reply Quote
black metal
Reply Quote
Seems metal is a popular choice for the Diablo 3 player base.
Reply Quote
View profile
I like the music. But like with WoW, I do get tired of it after awhile.

Lately I've been watching "Continue?" on youtube while I play in windowed mode. My new computer doesn't have all my music yet so I tend to watch some of my fav youtube channels. Continue, Jesse Cox, WoWCrendors hearthstone stuff.

For some reason I'm on a Gorillaz kick. I don't know all their songs but I love their videos. Heck last night I was day dreaming while playing and for some reason in my head my Demon Hunter was singing along. I'm stuck at home so my imaginations weird. It was pretty funny actually. Oddly fitting.
Reply Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

So dope, can't slay monsters with out it! (~.^)
Reply Quote
Podcasts of Terence McKenna lectures on the subject of psychedelics. Previously documentaries on the Iran Contra Affair. If I don't have anything interesting to listen I don't play lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Brittany spears, fleetwood mac, dooby brothers, christina agulara, backstreet boys, nsynk, jayz, and biggy smalls/tupac. I like to keep my music real casual when im casually playing a casual game with other casual casuals.

Nothin like keepin it casual while we kill some monster but holy mother of god what in the holy casual mother of god is that monster doing omgod holy god lord of casual??????????

what in the world he just made a lightning bolt when i attacked what the f mate gonna go post this bug on forums for immediate nerf so i can casually stroll through the deepest layers of this casual festival of casualness that is diablo 3.
Reply Quote
Ollie Gabriel - My Radar (Instrumental)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzITqJnKSzM
on loop :D
Reply Quote
I listen to audiobooks of the Wheel of Time series. I'm on the eighth book right now.
Reply Quote
I enjoy looping older Castlevania and Diablo tracks. When it comes to bands: Dog Fashion Disco, Knives Out! and Nothingface do well to add to the dark apocalyptic and hectic atmosphere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]