Diablo® III

How rare is the WOH!?

Over 1100 hours on wiz, not sure about ROS hours but I ain't seen a single WoW. Bloody game wants me to play Witch Doctor. I've gotten all WD gears while playing less than half the time as wiz even though I was wiz since D3 release.
Edited by squarcle#1710 on 7/18/2014 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got one on Day 2 of RoS release at level 64. 1300dps :(.

I no longer have it and haven't seen one since. I also have never seen a Velvet Cam.
Reply Quote
I got a double drop WOH and TF (on WD follower) in a rift during the community buff weekend. It was pretty insane.

The gear that alludes me is Zuni stuff...salvaged a Pox when RoS first came out because it was terrible, little did I know I would never find another one. Just a couple days ago I finally got a Zuni Boot, but I'm spending all my shards on chests atm to help my Zuni cause. Finally got T&T last night in a rift after giving up on them around the 15k shard mark.

Stay the course wizards! Until I got my WOH I was using Serpent's wand in conjunction with Meteor Shower and fire gear and it was pretty fun.
Reply Quote
It's pretty rare, though I do have 2. Got one long before I got my first magefist, so rng is rng. Both in group play and not kadala. Just keep playing and good luck to ya!
Reply Quote
I'm going insane looking for a Woh. On my quest I've gotten:

- 3 pairs Ice Climbers
- 2 pairs Hexing Pants
- 2 Serpent's Sparker
- 10+ Cindercoats
- 5+ Harrington Waistguards
- A Stone of Jordan for every element
- Strongarm Bracers for every element

When I got my third pair of Ice Climbers (droprate almost identical to Woh) I almost smashed my keyboard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]