Diablo® III

Do you spend more time playing D3 than...

Do you spend more time playing D3 than with your partner? Do you spend the day at work, and go home to D3 at night? Does your partner freak when they catch you farming Rifts? We understand and share your pain, hell we take it as a sport.

If you fit any of the above, then the <D3MM> D3 Is My Mistress clan is looking for you!

Any class, any level. Need I say more?

Msg or add me with a note expressing interest. See you out there!
Reply Quote
Sounds great ! I am in :)
Reply Quote
I hope your wife doesn't see this thread! :p

hahaha
Reply Quote
LOL - good ad :)

7SINS all the way tho soz... there are plenty of us in the above stated boat over there to lean on :)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 6/23/2014 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Weegee: I highly doubt she lurks around here + using a pseudonym mwahaha :P

@Nick did you just put a plug for your own clan LOL.

@everyone else: where the bloody hell are you?
Reply Quote
06/23/2014 04:37 PMPosted by mwahahadave
@everyone else: where the bloody hell are you?

With Lara Bingle
Reply Quote
LoL sorry I spend most my time wih Kadala... she's a !@#$%^, but I need to keep her happy so she can drop me some green legs.
Reply Quote
Can I please join?

I need this sort of a mistress in my life !!
Reply Quote
bump!

@ desire add me or msg me ingame and we can sort something out.
Reply Quote
Bump!

Looking for high PL players :) or REALLY REALLY dedicated newer players whos willing to rise in the ranks too :)
Reply Quote
add me victimized#1747, i dont mind joining. im only playing on the season server though
Reply Quote
added
Reply Quote
I like your plug, sounds all so true.

I won't plug my own clan, I'm not here to join yours, just commenting :)
Reply Quote
09/14/2014 09:53 AMPosted by xenomorph
I like your plug, sounds all so true.

I won't plug my own clan, I'm not here to join yours, just commenting :)

all good!
Reply Quote
Haha, this post is too close to home. Feel free to add me and join me for some runs, just not for the clan invite as I'm already taken.
Reply Quote
09/14/2014 06:01 PMPosted by fyredefyre
Haha, this post is too close to home. Feel free to add me and join me for some runs, just not for the clan invite as I'm already taken.

Add ya tonight.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
I would like to join, will add tonight,

What do you offer than every other clan?

Marauder pieces, extra legendary drops. Would like to know
Edited by DrWho345#6124 on 9/14/2014 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well you get the joy of running with fellow clannies who consider d3 as their mistress... :) and we have a joke of the day thing too.

You are welcome to try us out, and leave if we don't meet your personal requirements ;)

But in all seriousness, I suppose running with clannies get preference over running with randoms in public games. Plus, i am quite happy to give the loot i find to clan members if its an upgrade for them (mostly DH gear tho).

But like other clans, we do key runs, kw's, rifts, power leveling, cheap banter, and gossip :) etc.
Edited by mwahahadave#6714 on 9/14/2014 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds good to me

Thanks for the quick reply

Keep in mind I do consider my demon hunter to be my mistress, but I still think I am in dire need of some seriously much needed upgrades,

Please see further old posts to see my past rants. Being a child of the Auction House, nothing gave me more pleasure than coming home from work and paying the money necessary to get the gear that help my character, now I can't do that, I am (along with everyone else) stuck with farming and re rolling and struggling to get the gear I need. Thank god for Marauder sets or I would be even worse off.
Edited by DrWho345#6124 on 9/14/2014 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/14/2014 09:00 PMPosted by DrWho345
Sounds good to me

Thanks for the quick reply

Keep in mind I do consider my demon hunter to be my mistress, but I still think I am in dire need of some seriously much needed upgrades,

Please see further old posts to see my past rants. Being a child of the Auction House, nothing gave me more pleasure than coming home from work and paying the money necessary to get the gear that help my character, now I can't do that, I am (along with everyone else) stuck with farming and re rolling and struggling to get the gear I need. Thank god for Marauder sets or I would be even worse off.

Yeah... that time of day at work i guess :)

Lets just say if you need dh gear you've come to the right place ;) Lets get you some some decent upgrades shall we ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]