Diablo® III

Reduce enchanting costs

The material costs of Enchanting really need to be reduced. Right now, I'm being bottlenecked by Veiled Crystal, simply because I can't seem to farm enough of it to support my Enchanting needs.

-Why does Chest cost FIFTY crystals for ONE enchanting attempt? That's insane.
-Legs too, cost 40 or 45. Wtf?
-Lots of slots cost around 10 to 15 each...

Going through one rift, I can get about 30-40 Veiled Crystal from grabbing every yellow that drops, and spending all of the blood shards. So I can get anywhere from 0 to 2 enchanting attempts from a single rift...wow.

Meanwhile, I've still got over 100 Forgotten Soul, over 1000 Death's Breath, and almost 600 Arcane Dust...but 0 Veiled Crystal.

When the player is being bottlenecked by the common crafting materials, something is horribly wrong.
Reply Quote
We need to be able to upgrade and downgrade crafting mats. I have the exact opposite problem trying to craft bracers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]