Diablo® III

Power Leveling 1to70

Hi all, just a quick heads up on the new Power Lvling Community. It's Called [Power Leveling 1to70]. It is growing fast and has active officers willing to help you with your lvling. We are looking forward to leading the way for new Power Lvlers after patch 2.1 is live. The current main power leveling community has little to no current managment (I am/was an officer in it, the leader is extremly inactive and is just abusing it to advertise his twitch tv account). In short no one is in proper control of it, it is missing out on its true potential. I am not sure what your opinions may be on all of this, however I am sure you will find suitable information, help and progress on your way to level 70 if you join up with us, thanks for reading.

TL:DR - New Fast/Power Lvling Community (Power Leveling 1to70).

Australian Made
Edited by Pandaemonean#6254 on 6/26/2014 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
good job.

will have a look when i am next back in the game and looking to lv another alt.
Reply Quote
Update-

We have over 2500 members in just over 1 week and our chat is the largest and most active of all the power leveling communities. If you want to carry people for easy Hell Rift (Clear the Hell Rift) gold/xp come signup. If you need your characters leveled, now is a good time. We are expecting a large wave of new characters due to patch 2.1 being on the way, however we are not to sure on how many carriers/clearers will be round after patch due to the XP/Gold reward nerfs.

Basically, if you need some levels, now is the best time. If you need some gold, now is also the best time.

[Power Leveling 1to70]
Reply Quote
4000 + members, thriving community with active dedicated clearers, updated info for leveling and now Power Gearing community as well!
Reply Quote
No.1 place to farm gold in Diablo 3.

Read our guides to learn how to make millions of gold or power level your new characters.
Reply Quote
08/22/2014 11:09 PMPosted by Xeper

Read our guides to learn how to make millions of gold or power level your new characters.

Clearers Make 8-15mill gold per hour on average.
New Characters get from 1to70 in under 1 hour and 8-10mill gold on average.

Stick to the guides and the XP and Gold is all yours.
Reply Quote
What about HC? Or Seasonal?
Reply Quote
08/22/2014 11:09 PMPosted by Xeper

hey stupid question here, but where can i read these guides?
Reply Quote
quick question, cuz still not sure about this,

this clan plays on the SEA server right? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]