Diablo® III

Heroes of Storm Alpha

Got a nice surprise email today. Seems i have a beta to download. rather excited about this release too

Congratulations, you've been selected to battle it out in the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha! Heroes of the Storm™ is our first free-to-play online team brawler, featuring iconic Blizzard characters, fast-paced combat, and epic battlegrounds that alter gameplay in fun, unexpected ways.

anyone else get beta/alpha for this?
Reply Quote
WAZZ, I got one too
Reply Quote
sweet!!! Im going to download it overnight as i imagine its a big file, so ill be ready to play tomorrow. It looks really fun!
Reply Quote
I plan to do the same, there goes my uber runs....

Can't wait until they unlock that WD
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Add me on the Alpha guys(servers aren't linked so gotta readd), it's really fun, I'm highly addicted.
Congrats guys! I look forward to being able to use the DH that we all got from pre-ordering RoS.
Reply Quote
will do Narull.
looking forward to testing it out

downloading now. its only a 6GB file too! but to top it off, start the download and theres 2.64GB left. best!
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 7/2/2014 2:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Narull,

got a pickle of a problem. I downloaded the beta/alpha through the battle net client. the download completed, no probs there, but the PLAY button is greyed out

Help me Obi-wan- Naurll, you're my only hope

edit. it fixed itself
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 7/3/2014 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just installed going to check it out now.
Reply Quote
I was also lucky enough to receive one of those e-mails! I have been playing for the last few days and I can tell you this, I'm really enjoying it.
Edited by DevilzDealer#6571 on 7/3/2014 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i dont understand this game. maybe i need to do the tutorial after all :P
Reply Quote
I also received an e-mail.

I downloaded it but for me it's not working. The whole screen is black and I can only see the health bars. I should create a ticket I suppose.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]