Diablo® III

Online Gameplay

Hello,
I have played D3 online before but I have an issue with this new expansion.
Every time I try and find a game, every single option says 0 players playing.

Where are all the players gone?
Previously I never had that issue but this time, even selecting any quest and even changing difficulty settings etc. all say that there are no players online.

Also I am in Aus, I didnt know about the Aus servers and theres no menu in Battle.net to select Australia, so I am just playing on the US server.

Any light on this would be very very much appreciated.

Also no NV sucks!
Reply Quote
hang in there... playing a toon under lvl 70 is a lonely task... once you get to 70 though, you will find plenty of games.

Another option is to join a clan - such as 7 sins (clan plug!!!)... we have a few spots avail at the moment and there is always someone on to play with - range from hardcore to casual gamers - we take almost all types :)

As for the aus server - if you select the US server - you should automatically connect to the sydney server - giving you latency around 100ms... if not follow the steps stickied at the top of the aus/nz forum to manually connect
Reply Quote
Hey Stranger.

I know what you mean, it seems that everyone is now doing rifts and bounties in Adventure Mode.

I'd suggest you try that.

Always many people playing "Adventure Mode"

Peace
Reply Quote
Lately I often see the same issue at T6 and T5 and have to play T4 for pub games. I thought it was due to everyone being on PTR.

BTW I play on a slow laptop but I get 30ms ping. I live very close to the Sydney servers. I use a cat5 cable rather than wifi to ensure a stable connection.
Edited by GAK#6148 on 6/30/2014 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Direblow Same problem here.Do you know if there are any clans thats into quests as well ?
I'm yet to find one
Edited by jules2323#6502 on 7/1/2014 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Best to get levelled to 70 then do quest bosses for Lvl 70 legs.
Have a recently pinged Lvl 70 monk but haven't done any quests yet.
Stranger & jules2323 add me at 70 for quest run if no one else offers.
Edited by onimaru55#6567 on 7/1/2014 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]