Diablo® III

How do i spend USD on Australia

Hi, guys.
I have been afk for a very long time.

when i came back, i figured that all the real money has been transferred into my account balance

this is good. but i was trying to purchase the new version of diablo3.

it seems that i can't use USD...

anyone can tell me how am i supposed to use them?

if i can't...isn't this a crime? that i spend AUD from my CC, and it automatically transferred into USD.

now i can't even use it ? =0=...

i need help LOL
Reply Quote
erm..why can't i see this...
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Hey mate,

There is no way to convert it too AUD, but if you contact billing support(top right of this page) and explain you want to use the USD loaded onto your account from awhile back to buy such n such they can process it for you.

Edit: Just for future reference, if you ever add money to your account again just make sure you select AUD(It should auto do it these days), downside of being in Aus is we can add both currencies, caused a lot of confusion/frustration awhile back.

Edited by Narull#6634 on 7/1/2014 10:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You gonna love this,

Blizzard sent out an email before AH shut down. if you have US dollars then you need to spend them now, or the only thing you can by is WOW stuff,( like i ever played it) or some other rubbish. As you cant spend it or convert it into AUS dollars. Ended up spending the Hundgy on gems of the day, which i sold in AH before it shut down. Gave me 800 mil gold. so better then nothing, as there is nothing i could spend it on. pre that i could of brought 800mil gold for like 20 bucks. .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]