Diablo® III

Finally!!!! :)

well it was a low pet buff roll but I finally pleasured Kadala enough to get my MoJ.... took roughly 14k shards ...so not looking forward to tryin for the taskers...I hear it takes longer..lol

I know 14k is not much..but I only average about an hour or so a day lately..too much work..so it seems like it took for ever!

woot woot!!
Reply Quote
No kidding, where you been? I dropped a taskers the other night on my sader, you could have had them.
Reply Quote
What are Taskers?

OH WAIT. . . the ONE pair that drops for me rolls str so it can't be rerolled useable.

Awesome!
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 11:22 AMPosted by RIGGZ
well it was a low pet buff roll but I finally pleasured Kadala enough to get my MoJ.... took roughly 14k shards ...so not looking forward to tryin for the taskers...I hear it takes longer..lol

I know 14k is not much..but I only average about an hour or so a day lately..too much work..so it seems like it took for ever!

woot woot!!

gratz bro! I know it's been a long time comin
Reply Quote

Hasn't happened yet so I'll let you know. Congrats on your find. After I finally rolled an MoJ I began finding them all over.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 11:32 AMPosted by CerealKiller
No kidding, where you been? I dropped a taskers the other night on my sader, you could have had them.

DOH!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile

Congratulations, Riggz! If things go according to the norm, these Jeram masks should start dropping left and right for you now, now that you've broken the ice, so an upgrade should be coming your way real soon! *grin*

Reply Quote
@ marmoset... thanks, cant wait to try it out tomorrow...too tired to play..was runnin a rift before Kadala gave em to me..and I was literally nodding off.... Quick slap to the face and finished the rift....

@vram....maybe I will get them on my first try!...HAHAHA!!...prolly roll STR get a lil bit of Actiq luv.....(wait that sounded wrong)... lol
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 01:14 PMPosted by Galx

Congratulations, Riggz! If things go according to the norm, these Jeram masks should start dropping left and right for you now, now that you've broken the ice, so an upgrade should be coming your way real soon! *grin*

Who are you?
Reply Quote

Thanx Galx ...most likely I will get the Jade set pieces I need to drop first..lol..
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Bryanw1995

Who are you?

I think shes our clan leader....lol..seen her online once last night actually.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 01:23 PMPosted by RIGGZ
I think shes our clan leader....lol..seen her online once last night actually.

Oh, cool, I thought her name looked familiar.
Reply Quote
LOL!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Congrats on finding your MoJ, RIGGZ, and good luck on filling out that Jade Harvest set!
Reply Quote
This is funny. I have had 4 MoJ drop for me, and not one were more minion damage than my level 61 version.

I had a crappy Tasker that I rolled some 8k shards on getting tons of St Andrews Gage and tons of Magefist before finally getting the (amazing) tasker on my account now.

went back to my DH after the anniversary drop rates and been working on marauder ever since.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 02:07 PMPosted by Grimiku
Congrats on finding your MoJ, RIGGZ, and good luck on filling out that Jade Harvest set!

Any one else find this post to be funny?
Reply Quote
so too much work eh? dude your character looks so familiar ahaahah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]