Diablo® III

Stormcrow- Wizard Hat

I don't get it... It has %lightning damage...Why fireball? and why would it benefit from %fire damage?

P.S.: See PTR 2.1 changes
Reply Quote
Its a relic from the first legendary revamp patch.

Its simply bad game desing at its prime, IMO. Even the fact that it doesn't say how much damage the projectile does is insulting.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it kind of doesn't make sense when its called Stormcrow and throws a ball of fire.

They should change it to "has chance to cast Thunderstorm." That would make more sense.
Reply Quote
A lightning from above would be waaay cooler indeed
Reply Quote
well considering how there are still a lot of legendaries that do not have a legendary power yet. I would say this is low priority. However you are absolutely right though, it is poor game design.
Reply Quote
Dear Blues,

Please check Stormcrow and fix it.
Reply Quote
Yes, it's quite silly. And it's actually not the only item like that. Azurewrath rolls with +% cold damage, yet it has a damage aura that scales with Holy damage. And you could also include Andariel's Visage in that list since it rarely is used with +% poison damage.

I talk a little bit about these items in another post if you're interested.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13438123679#1

Also the Storm Crow fireballs do 100-130% weapon damage, just fyi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]