Diablo® III

finally hit 300 in hard-core and softcore

last night I finally hit 300 in hard-core. It has taken a while and suffered a setback along the way when I lost my witchdoctor last weekend.

I see with the expansion pack there's going to be leagues. I wonder if there's going to be a hermaphrodite league for players that play in both realms.
Reply Quote
Well done duck, I'm looking forward to getting some HC time when I return home.
Reply Quote
well done Ducky )
Reply Quote
Gratz Ducks, GJ mate.
Reply Quote
Well done Duck .I'm only around 50 HC,long,long way to go but I'm up to the challenge in this infernal conflict!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Congrats Lameduck.
Also thanks for the rift run with your new hardcore Demon Hunter and our two Crusaders the other day! There was no way we were going to clear that final rift level without you helping out!
Reply Quote
congrats mate. Been great playing with you. Not far behind and i will be the same in both modes. A few more in hardcore....
Reply Quote
07/06/2014 09:30 PMPosted by Arcagnion
Congrats Lameduck.
Also thanks for the rift run with your new hardcore Demon Hunter and our two Crusaders the other day! There was no way we were going to clear that final rift level without you helping out!

that was a little bit intense. it's always good when you enter a map and you have no fighting room you get two nasty elite packs.

And then when I finally thought I was starting to make way, the RG turned up.
Reply Quote
07/04/2014 08:41 PMPosted by Septimus
Well done duck, I'm looking forward to getting some HC time when I return home.

I am also very much looking forward to this.

But it's good that you are having a very good time fishing. you'll be back down south soon enough.
Reply Quote
yes I noticed the other night that you haven't got far to go.

I still can't believe the number of royal rings you get, I must say I am quite jealous
Reply Quote
Grats!

I hear you about the loss of a character. The other day I had my HC Demon Hunter at lvl 69 with 2 squares to go to get level 70. I was fighting an elite in a narrow passage and used Vault to get through the pack and insta-died at the end of the Vault. I'm not really sure what happened because whatever it was it was too quick for my Templar to heal me or me to use a potion or Vault again.

Regardless it meant I had to start my HC DH again. I was so close to getting my stable of all level 70s. :D

Once I get there that'll mean I've taken 15 characters to level 70, I deleted a few SC characters and swapped them over to HC, and one so close that for all intents and purposes 16 characters to 70. :)

Then I'll work on my Paragon levels.
Edited by Palathas#1812 on 7/7/2014 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Congrads, awesome achievement!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]