Diablo® III

7 Sins Clan: Notice to members

Hi all.

as we are at full capacity and want an active clan, we have devised a way to monitor inactive players.

Lameduck has kindly offered a\to through our members list and check everyones paragon level. In a month times, he will do the same . if there has been little or no progress on the account, you will be removed from the clan.

we understand people may be on holidays or cant play due to personal reasons, if that is the case please post here or contact an officer in game.

thanks all. i will be making the same post in the clan area too.
Reply Quote
I'm active! Dont delete meeeeeeeee!!!!
Reply Quote
I think there should be a list of members that you plan to remove, posted both in forums and in-game clan notice, before you actually begin to remove them from the clan.

Oh and WAZZ please remove Ryoka since his asking for it. lol
Reply Quote
Hey Wazz thought I might share the idea I used with TSL for monitoring members.

I setup a shared members list spread sheet document with officers using google docs. This way we could mark down members when we see them online we just used AM/PM because all officers are on at different times this give a very good indication of member activity. Toke me about 5min to mark each member when I logged into D3 before getting on with the killing ;)

We didn't use Paragon levels due to the fact some members might be levelling new chars and therefore not gaining any paragon points. Members informed to msg a officer if they were going to be away for more then say 2-3 weeks so they were marked as AFK on spread sheet.

My whole reasoning for this is that any active members still feel that there is some progression within the clan and to try and eliminate the possibility of said clan going stale and the possibility members leaving.

Cheers NeK
Reply Quote
I also had another idea the other night. Is that all clan members look at their friends that are in the clan. If their friend has not been online for 3 to 4 months to let know and then we can remove them that way. if they become active again in the future there is no reason why not they cannot join again if we have room. And of course you will still have them as a friend.

It is within everybody's interest to have the clan full of active members so that you can always get a party together.
Reply Quote
1. In game menu - friends / recently played clan list... last logged on in excess of x days gets culled?

2. profile status - last updated is definitely the next easiest way to tell when someone has logged on... checker would need to check each toon on a players roster as it only updates for the used toon.

Realistically - how long do you give someone as a holiday/RL otherwise occupied before culling them from clan?
Reply Quote
The best resolution is to change the cap to ......no cap. Seriously....why are we capping clans?

Imagine Shredder and his foot clan only had a cap of 150 foot soldiers? Would be much of a clan :>

Yes, I'm excited about TMNT coming out soon!
Reply Quote
How about people like me that like levelling chars :)

Cheers

Ces
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 04:38 PMPosted by Cex

last login through the profile page would ensure you are safe... and you were on last night... which helps a bit :)
Reply Quote

Cheers

Ces

I dont trust a guy whose name sounds like "sex" :>
Reply Quote

Cheers

Ces

i see you online almost daily. no dramas there mate
Reply Quote
//BAN FOR SWEARING
Reply Quote
Yup ban!!!

Heheh, Ryo maybe ask Kadala for a legendary pitchfork to burn me for using inappropriate tag.......wait a second, pitchforks are 2-handers...I am safe :P
Reply Quote
I am hyperactive! Don't delete Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!Meeeeeeeee!!!!!

Fixed that for you Ryo.
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 04:25 PMPosted by Ryoka
The best resolution is to change the cap to ......no cap. Seriously....why are we capping clans?

I believe this has something to do with Blizzard's spreadsheets.
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 04:25 PMPosted by Ryoka

[/quote]

Even if there was no clan cap this still don't solve the issue of clan management in its currant state.

e.g. you could have a clan with 1000 members but still only avg 10-20 members a night the end result is members will leave to try and seek out the clan with more activity that increases there chance of finding a group game that suits there needs!.

We need better clan management features before they even consider increasing the cap that's the problem.

Cheers NeK
Edited by NeK#1206 on 7/16/2014 1:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey guys

I"m interested in joining this clan. Add Raiku#1978 if you have any questions.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Just let defender know I don't know when I will be able to be on again! And also left a message in the forums here! Glad I found this notice though!
Reply Quote
Just make sure you check Hardcore as well. Recently been playing that these days so my softcore account won't be moving for a little.
Reply Quote
well i play hardcore as well, so i should see you playing anyway
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]