Diablo® III

Something to make you Jealous :)

As nothing about my D3 gear will serve to make anyone jealous, I thought this might.
http://i.imgur.com/fTfbEF7.jpg

Pulled him up 3 times. First time I got him to the boat he dropped the fish I had hooked and swam away. Second time, I placed the hooks in a better position and he spat them at the boat. No third time lucky for him. He was so tired from the previous two fights, he didn't resist too much. Many, many fish and chip nights from this beast.

edited: new link.
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 7/5/2014 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what times dinner
Reply Quote
i cant see the pic. it says your profile isnt open to public
Reply Quote
Link should work now everyone.
Reply Quote
http://pandawhale.com/post/29949/clay-davis-sheeeeeeeit-gif
Reply Quote
I'll bring the coleslaw!
Reply Quote
Heck. What a monsta!

Do you have a winch on the Tinny to haul it out of the water? :P

Like the Tee shirt too there!
Reply Quote
lol no asmo. I am the only winch on the tinny. 60lb handline is all.
Reply Quote
Nice looking grouper Sep, enough to fed a small village for dinner. lol
Reply Quote
what a beauty.... fish looks nice too sept - gratz! :)
Reply Quote
Now that is a legendary drop! grats Sept! now just need to salvage it and craft it to Firebird Grill, Arkhan stew and Zuni Beer battered. yum
Reply Quote
Haha, you guys are just the best. I'm sure you all know, the reason I love this game so much is the Aus/NZ community.

Went fishing again yesterday and caught another big 85cm Cod. We also got 3 Golden Trevalli's, the smallest being 1 meter. Gave away a lot of fish to our neighbors yesterday, then cooked roast chicken for dinner lol.

I'm going to try the Zuni Beer Batter tonight.
Reply Quote
07/07/2014 09:09 PMPosted by Septimus
Gave away a lot of fish to our neighbors yesterday, then cooked roast chicken for dinner lol.

Just like if you were giving away an SOJ... Sept is generous both in real life and in game ;-)
Reply Quote
07/08/2014 02:10 AMPosted by Mugsy
Just like if you were giving away an SOJ... Sept is generous both in real life and in game ;-)

Like I said earlier, I love you guys. Thank you Mugsy, I just love to see people's faces light up.
Reply Quote
Now that's a Legendary, clearly a thing of the deep - Gratz!
Reply Quote
What a slapper. And I'm not talking about the fish either :>

Lol jks. Just looking at the background....you cant get more outback than that.....I'm surprised you have any internet at all!!
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 12:50 AMPosted by Ryoka
What a slapper. And I'm not talking about the fish either :>

Lol jks. Just looking at the background....you cant get more outback than that.....I'm surprised you have any internet at all!!

You and me both Ryo. I have a problem with internet while I am here, but that is better than having no internet, so I'm not complaining.

As for the slapper comment.....Isn't that a bit of the pot calling the kettle black syndrome?.....lol.
Reply Quote
Nice fish Septimus :) Only just found it now anyway off to bed! But you would have gotten pleanty of fish and chips out of that whooper! Grats again!
Reply Quote
07/27/2014 07:41 AMPosted by Sorceress
Nice fish Septimus :) Only just found it now anyway off to bed! But you would have gotten pleanty of fish and chips out of that whooper! Grats again!

Thanks Sorcy, Yes we did get plenty of fush and chups from that beast, and then I caught another one almost the same size, so we are set up for fush and chups for the next 7 months or so.
Reply Quote
07/27/2014 05:46 PMPosted by Septimus
07/27/2014 07:41 AMPosted by Sorceress

Thanks Sorcy, Yes we did get plenty of fush and chups from that beast, and then I caught another one almost the same size, so we are set up for fush and chups for the next 7 months or so.

lol nice one! See why you wouldn't want to eat fish all the time though :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]