Diablo® III

Cant play PTR

When will the PTR be back up? Every time I try to start a game, it says that the game will close, and the patch will automatically install.
Reply Quote
Me too, but I just came to the point to say: Test your own !@#$ on your own, I'm not gonna farm veiled crystals and arcane dust just to take the costs of 50 veiled crystals to reroll set chests...

RIP RoS
Reply Quote
This is exactly what I'm going through... being told a patch is needed to play then watching as nothing happens.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
We will be sure to update our post as soon as maintenance has completed. Thanks for your patience!
Reply Quote
Thx for the update.
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 01:24 PMPosted by Araxom
We will be sure to update our [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13347185250#1"]post[/url] as soon as maintenance has completed. Thanks for your patience!

will the patch notes also update to add an extra 0 at the end of all the new damage %'s for the wiz channeling spells?
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 02:24 PMPosted by DEFORCE
will the patch notes also update to add an extra 0 at the end of all the new damage %'s for the wiz channeling spells?

No.
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 01:27 PMPosted by Snogard
Thx for the update.

that wasn't an update...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
I'm trying a reinstall of PTR, maybe that will install the latest update. "fingers crossed"
Reply Quote
You are wasting internet bandwidth by doing that Deadlyspells and Hollowrain.

Edit: Added another name to the internet waster-list.
Edited by Behemoth#2201 on 7/9/2014 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah i am reinstalling PTR also.
Reply Quote
I am going to reinstall windows, maybe it will help.
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 03:02 PMPosted by Deadlyspells
I'm trying a reinstall of PTR, maybe that will install the latest update. "fingers crossed"

07/09/2014 03:06 PMPosted by HollowRain
Yeah i am reinstalling PTR also.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13347185250#1
[UPDATE] 2:20pm: The PTR is currently still down at the time of this posting. Attempts at entering into the PTR will yield a notice that "A new patch for Diablo III is available. You will be able to continue playing after the patch has been applied."

Although the PTR is not back yet, we'll be sure to update the post here as soon as it is. Thank you for your patience!

Redownloading the PTR won't do a thing.
Reply Quote
Patch is installing now. :)
Reply Quote
well here are the new changes

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14569138/patch-210-ptr-patch-notes-7-9-2014

dont know when its gonna be back online or when the patch will be available for download but lets just nerf some more Wizard skills
Reply Quote
Its a good thing we don't call blizzard for help when our house in on fire, we would all be screwed. By time they get there there would be a new house built...
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 03:07 PMPosted by Dragon
I am going to reinstall windows, maybe it will help

You win.
Reply Quote
07/09/2014 03:08 PMPosted by TiggyWiggy
Patch is installing now. :)

First patch. Grats.
Reply Quote
patch is installed but still getting Check Server status. LOL

thats just great
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]