Diablo® III

I have everything except that ONE weapon.....

I was just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as I am. I have everything that I want that is ARMOR but I cant find the weapon to make it all CLICK! Seriously getting bored trying to find that one legendary Weapon.

Please lower the cost of shards it takes for gambling weapons in the next patch please!
OR increase the drop rates of weapons, tired of getting armor...
Edited by kobiebomb213#1181 on 7/10/2014 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well? Are you going to tell us what weapon it is?
Reply Quote
I'm paragon 367 and I still haven't seen a Fate of the Fell drop for my Crusader. It's what makes or breaks the shotgun build.
Reply Quote
I don't know bro, you got some pretty sweet weapons.
Reply Quote
How easy do people want this game to be? It took me forever to get "most things" I wanted when we had AH.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 05:30 PMPosted by Tagle
How easy do people want this game to be?

People don't want this game to be easy, they just don't want the loot-hunt to be mindless.
Reply Quote
i'm still missing starmetal kukri, kridershot, calamity (tho i found a lot of these in vanilla), and hellskull (the one i currently have was given to me).

besides that i found multiples of everything. it's pretty tough when 1 item you need to finish off the build never drops.
Reply Quote
The game isn't designed for us to want specific items. That would be silly.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 05:33 PMPosted by Gungnir
People don't want this game to be easy, they just don't want the loot-hunt to be mindless.

I can understand/respect that. However, as long as we have some sort of RNG drop system, the loot hunt will be mindless at some point. This is the case in D2 and so is the case in WoW dungeon/raid.
Reply Quote
This is the case in D2 and so is the case in WoW dungeon/raid.

In D2 you can trade for items you want. In WoW you can farm specific areas for items you want.

D3 is just an interactive slot machine.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 05:42 PMPosted by Goodbrew
The game isn't designed for us to want specific items. That would be silly.

This is actually true, though. Adjust to what drops for you.

07/10/2014 06:02 PMPosted by Goodbrew
This is the case in D2 and so is the case in WoW dungeon/raid.

In D2 you can trade for items you want. In WoW you can farm specific areas for items you want.

D3 is just an interactive slot machine.

In D2 you also had a much lower chance of getting a drop you needed, You'd still be trading to try to get some of the items that you already have
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 05:42 PMPosted by Tagle
so is the case in WoW dungeon/raid

WoW has a player driven auction house and a separate CPU driven auction house.
Reply Quote
Has at least 7 rorg's. 3 sshards, 3 tf's, fotf, pretty much full set for each class: complains about drop rates :<<<<<

There's no pleasing some people >.<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]