Diablo® III

10k Blood Shards spent, no Myken's

Over these 10k BS spent I've got total:
  • 9x Triumvirate
  • 6x Mirrorball
  • 5x Tal Rasha
  • 3x Firebird
  • 2x Winter Flurry
  • No Myken's Ball of Hate. Without this I have "no future, no way. I was born to lose but that's okay".

JK, it's not okay. Fire Wizard is boring to death and I want to try something new and lightning looks promising. Why Blizzard?

BTW I think you are doing marvelous job and D3 gets better with every patch but this is not nice with Myken's Ball of Hate. Is everyone got that problems with getting MBoH?
    Reply Quote
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/mykens-ball-of-hate
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/mykens-ball-of-hate

Useless for me. I have read it and I know it can drop everywhere. I just want to know how hard it was to get it.
    Reply Quote
    Blizzard doesn't like wizards anymore.
    Reply Quote
    I still haven't found a Fate of the Fell for my Crusader. I wouldn't mind not finding this one specific item if there wasn't only one or two T6 viable builds for each class.
    Reply Quote
    07/13/2014 05:13 PMPosted by Lucid
    Blizzard doesn't like wizards anymore.

Another crying player? Just try different builds and/or different element. Also your gear doesn't look good. Only one item with +% Elemental Damage. Try lightning with two specific items and see the difference
    Reply Quote
    07/13/2014 05:19 PMPosted by Gungnir
    I still haven't found a Fate of the Fell for my Crusader. I wouldn't mind not finding this one specific item if there wasn't only one or two T6 viable builds for each class.

Wizard unlike other classes have a lot of good builds. But I WANT this one specific build so I can play the way I enjoy playing. I was fire and had 120% fire damage (weapon, bracers, neck, hands, chest, source) but I got bored. Playing is about fun and to have fun I would rather go couple of torment levels down than farm T6 with no fun.
    Reply Quote
    For what it's worth, I've found several Balls of Hate and they're really not that interesting. Electrocute's rather weak and I haven't found it to be useful over T3.
    Reply Quote
    LOVE(d) my EE build with BoH, but I still am a wizdog, so never again
    Reply Quote
    Did someone promise you you'd get one after 10k shards? No? Oh, ok then.
    Reply Quote
    Yep, that sounds about right. I've found two of every piece of Marauders for my DH (except for the shoulders and pants) and I have yet to find Nat's helm or weapon, even once. Kadala will give me every legendary helm except for nat's... but such is life.

I think most of us have at least one item that we're still chasing, but that's as it should be.

07/13/2014 05:27 PMPosted by Zeturion
    Wizard unlike other classes have a lot of good builds. But I WANT this one specific build so I can play the way I enjoy playing. I was fire and had 120% fire damage (weapon, bracers, neck, hands, chest, source) but I got bored. Playing is about fun and to have fun I would rather go couple of torment levels down than farm T6 with no fun.

I completely understand. I ended up maining DH due largely to RNG. If I had been luckier on my Wiz, i very well could have had 3 level 70 Wizards instead of DH.

In order to get the gear to change the build you have to play that class. Since you don't have the gear to make the build you are left using a build that is less fun, making you not want to use that class. Since you're not using that class you'll (probably) never find the gear and suddenly you have 3 demon hunters and a ton more DH gear in your stash because RNG said "here, you are lucky on this char, why play anything else?"

Some day I will end up playing my other chars more to get them geared, I just have no idea when, as they all feel extremely under-powered now.
    Reply Quote
    Yeah if it doesnt do t6 its terrible.

Hahaha, kids.
    Reply Quote
    Somewhere a guy farming while you were dancing with Kadala probably found one. I view every mob killed as a roll with kadale. Granted people have done well with her but killing the RG and gambling with Kadala ia just not my game.

Go for another 10k good luck.
    Reply Quote
    Less than 5k, 2 Mykens(one rolled very well). No Flurries or Firebirds though.
    Reply Quote
    Don't waste your time with a lightning wiz. I have some great gear on mine and struggle with T5. They need to fix lightning.
    Reply Quote
    I've had well over 10 mykens drop... Gotta admit I hate em lol
    Reply Quote
    abt 5 myken, 5 firebird, 2 tri, 1 chan, 2 occulus, many tal, 0 winter, 0 mirror ball here
    Reply Quote
    The way how 2.1 is shaping up, only +2 Mirrorball and Firebird's would matter in the end game... No matter how good Winter Flurry is, it can only do so much if Cold skills aren't buffed to take advantage of it. Same with Lightning.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]