Diablo® III

10k Blood Shards spent, no Myken's

The game isn't designed to let you dream up a build and then find the items to make it a reality.

It's designed to let you find random items, then make a build to suit those items.

It's a shame, since not everyone wants to play that way.

Blizzard has odd ideas about 'Gamer Psychology' and what they think we want.
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 05:27 PMPosted by Zeturion
Wizard unlike other classes have a lot of good builds

lol what ?

archons and WoW and if you have mostly bis items hydra .

WoW is almost impossible to find .
Reply Quote
RNG is RNG...it took me around 10000 shards to get a hellskull shield... my mirrorball simply dropped on torment II campaign from either Urzael or Adria
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 05:33 AMPosted by Torus
The game isn't designed to let you dream up a build and then find the items to make it a reality.

It's designed to let you find random items, then make a build to suit those items.

It's a shame, since not everyone wants to play that way.

Blizzard has odd ideas about 'Gamer Psychology' and what they think we want.
Blizz couldn't care less what we want lol. They make the game they want and let the people that want to play said game do so. "We have your money screw you if you don't like it," is their mentality sadly. On topic: I've gotten like five hate balls and fed them all to haedrig it sucks as do wizards....
Edited by Slynesh#1633 on 7/14/2014 5:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Funny. I was going for Winter Flurry a while back and within 100 shards got Myken's. Made me switch to a lightning build instead.
Reply Quote
I think personally I am up to around 33k
Reply Quote
I spent thousands on lottery tickets over the year and I haven't won yet
Blizzard please fix
I want to be a millionaire
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Zeturion
Over these 10k BS spent I've got total:
  • 9x Triumvirate
  • 6x Mirrorball
  • 5x Tal Rasha
  • 3x Firebird
  • 2x Winter Flurry
  • No Myken's Ball of Hate. Without this I have "no future, no way. I was born to lose but that's okay".

JK, it's not okay. Fire Wizard is boring to death and I want to try something new and lightning looks promising. Why Blizzard?

BTW I think you are doing marvelous job and D3 gets better with every patch but this is not nice with Myken's Ball of Hate. Is everyone got that problems with getting MBoH?

Try 30k+ no taskers
    Reply Quote
    After 2k shards aiming for a mirrorball, I got a myken's. It has good rolls but lightning build really sucks. 200 shards later, I finally got my first mirrorball and have 2 missile. Spent 10m gold to roll for magic missile damage though...
    Reply Quote
    I got so many of these looking for a Mirrorball.

It's bad. Maybe with the boost to shocking aspect it will be okay, but you're putting a lot of effort into a pretty bad item.
    Reply Quote
    Cause RiF is hard.
    Reply Quote
    07/14/2014 09:40 AMPosted by Ricotta
    07/13/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Zeturion
    Over these 10k BS spent I've got total:
  • 9x Triumvirate
  • 6x Mirrorball
  • 5x Tal Rasha
  • 3x Firebird
  • 2x Winter Flurry
  • No Myken's Ball of Hate. Without this I have "no future, no way. I was born to lose but that's okay".

JK, it's not okay. Fire Wizard is boring to death and I want to try something new and lightning looks promising. Why Blizzard?

BTW I think you are doing marvelous job and D3 gets better with every patch but this is not nice with Myken's Ball of Hate. Is everyone got that problems with getting MBoH?

Try 30k+ no taskers

I spent at least 50,000+ shards on gloves and didn't get my taskers from Kadala. I eventually got them in a rift but by that time I was already transitioning from the game due to the forums out of boredom/lack of an end game.

Seeing a lot of Wizard talk here. Overall Wizards are a joke class, like I said before, I nuke for 500m to 2000m with my WD casually (depends on vs elite/unbuffed/buffed). Who cares if you get a Wand of Woh on a wizard...you'll have to spam Explosive Blast like 10x to equal one of my nukes. Not poking fun, I have a wizard and it's pretty bad. They also nerfed Depth Diggers on PTR which could have made Wizards more fun and gave em an edge with their free spells like Magic Missiles. When I saw that change I decided to put the Wizard on the shelf permanently.
    Edited by Thanoscopter#1702 on 7/14/2014 10:27 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Only 10k?

Ive spent 65k shards on belt, NEVER A !@#$ING WITCHING HOUR. I'm doing RIF untill I get one, but prolly 2.1 will come before. I need it badly for my Demon hunter
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/dictator-2652/Dictator/43780686

My monk is done (was pretty lucky on drops as I play zdps monk mainly)
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/dictator-2652/Dictator/44951740
    Edited by Dictator#2652 on 7/14/2014 11:01 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    07/13/2014 05:19 PMPosted by Gungnir
    I still haven't found a Fate of the Fell for my Crusader. I wouldn't mind not finding this one specific item if there wasn't only one or two T6 viable builds for each class.

Yeah, the fact that only 2 crusader builds are T6 viable is a big problem.
    Reply Quote
    8 mykens, 5 mirrorballs (all 1 missile) kill me now.
    Reply Quote
    see that just makes me nuts. ive been trying to get a plus 2 mirrorball and ive had at least 3 maybe more myrkens drop for me. actually ive had every single source kadala can give you multiple times except for occulas(once). prolly seven firebirds 2 flurrys, 5 tals 5 tri etc... seems like there is always the one you want that doesn't drop.
    Reply Quote
    I feel your pain my wizard friend. I have spent well over 20k shards looking for a Velvet Camaral. I still have hope, somehow.
    Reply Quote
    07/13/2014 11:15 PMPosted by Flameboy
    The way how 2.1 is shaping up, only +2 Mirrorball and Firebird's would matter in the end game... No matter how good Winter Flurry is, it can only do so much if Cold skills aren't buffed to take advantage of it. Same with Lightning.

Electrocute build with Myken's source and hat that doubles jumps of Electrocute is really powerful. And they buff (may be changed) Storm Armor last rune which is awesome.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]