Diablo® III

WD or Crusader. Anything else is UBER FAIL.

Just Saying....

Team WD Devs need a pay raise... Seriously.. Plenty of gear options out there and many different playstyles to choose from...

Team Crusader Devs needs a company paid for lunch for the rest of the year...

Team Barbarian Devs need to stop listening to Kris Kross's "Jump, Jump" or House of Pain's "Jump Around" and get on their job. EQ Leap is by far the most ridiculous playstyle I have ever witnessed. I mean really? How can a Crusader carry a 2H and a shield but a SAVAGE BOULDER LAUNCHING, BRUTE BARBABIAN CANT? I played 400+ hours on my Barb pre RoS and loved the class... Now I can't even stand looking at my beloved Barb. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A GRASSHOPPER IN ORDER TO PLAY T6!!!

Team Demon Hunter Devs needs to watch more Western films and recognize that as a Demon Hunter, you rather be shooting at stuff instead of setting up shooting stations and hiding behind a wall until stuff dies...

Team Monk Devs need to get fired and blacklisted in anything having to do with Gaming. They really need a career change.

Team Wiz Devs should... well... Follow Team Monk Devs out the door....

Seriously, I'm not sure how you guys break your teams up when it comes to class design but clearly someone in the headquarters is outshinning someone. Maybe Blizzard should provide more Team Building activities to allow the Brilliant Minds to mingle with the non Brilliant ones and share ideas...

That's all folks...

SHOUTOUT TO TEAM WD and TEAM CRUSADER THOUGH!!!
Edited by RarA#1259 on 7/11/2014 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This was actually quite funny +1

xD
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 07:10 AMPosted by RarA
Team WD Devs need a pay raise... Seriously.. Plenty of gear options out there and many different playstyles to choose from...

Such truth. For some reason WD seems to have way more items with class-specific affixes that actually boost skills and synergize with other skills.
Reply Quote
Bliz.. follow the WD blueprint! Apply to every class.
Reply Quote
Your mistake is thinking all this development happens in teams. Whereas most likely, its just 2 guys designing all the classes - and they play WD and Crusader.
Reply Quote
Well, to be fair, WD was the red headed stepchild of D3 for a long time. I remember when pet doc was nowhere near viable anywhere close to endgame.

Crusader is in a real good place though for sure, lots of different build styles that are perfectly viable.
Edited by Phantomas#1747 on 7/11/2014 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, almost an hour and nobody has reported your post. That's gotta be a record. People seem to report everything these days.

Idk what the thinking has been behind the wizard class. The class is ruined and useless. I was in a T2 pub last night with my wiz, remembering the glory days of perma-freeze and how they nerfed it to the ground. Then, a barb joins our game, clearly in way too low of a Torment level and he starts leaping around and perma-freezing everything. A few days before that, a Sader was using some electrocution build that was ripping the mobs to shreds.

So, basically, a Barb class made for brute strength and slamming heads together can hop up and down on the ground and freeze everything long enough to kill it before it thaws. But a wizard can't because it's not "playing the class as intended."

Does anyone else see anything a bit bass ackwards with that idea?
Reply Quote
Well, to be fair, WD was the red headed stepchild of D3 for a long time. I remember when pet doc was nowhere near viable anywhere close to endgame.

Crusader is in a real good place though for sure, lots of different build styles that are perfectly viable.

That was not long ago. It wasn't until the release of the new bonus to the Zuni set did full pet builds really take off. Also, there were no T&Ts with increased pet speed or MoJ. If you did pop the Fetish Army skill for its limited time to help, it also had a very restrictive cap in how much of your crit damage it could use.

Loot 2.0 was really the patch that birthed the pet build. Before then it was a good bears build or Cloud of Bats. The WD was my first D3 character, and my first character to levels 60 and then to 70 in the expansion.

WD has always been strong. There were threads about how OP the bears build was, and how OP the Cloud of Bats build was. Yes, they were nothing like they are now, but WD has always been a strong class when geared properly. I was actively solo'ing MP8-10 on my WD in Vanilla with a little over 300k dps with Pierce the Veil passive and I ran a Skorn. Life Steal, as you remember, was a godsend, and Cloud of Bats has a full 380 degree attack radius, so I could literally stand in the middle of mobs, cast that, and the Life Steal would keep me well above the danger limit.

We never had a skill as useful as Piranhas, though. Right now I can't imagine going back to the WD without having Piranhado and not being able to clump all the enemies up like that again.
Edited by Thorgrim#1699 on 7/11/2014 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
WD was the least played class in d3 until ROS, meaning wd was the "weakest"

end of story

nerf or buff i dont care

i main wd and i prefer a nerf
Reply Quote
View profile
This thread made my day hahaha. +1 to the op.
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 08:17 AMPosted by pocahontas
WD was the least played class in d3 until ROS, meaning wd was the "weakest"

end of story

nerf or buff i dont care

i main wd and i prefer a nerf

you prefer a nerf because your wd is so good ? lmao
Reply Quote
View profile
How can a Crusader carry a 2H and a shield but a SAVAGE BOULDER LAUNCHING, BRUTE BARBABIAN CANT?

Why can't all classes hold a weapon in each hand?

07/11/2014 07:58 AMPosted by Goodbrew
and they play WD and Crusader.

Then they really dropped the ball with the Crusader release and all of D3v for the Witch Doctor.
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 10:04 AMPosted by foiblesqt
Then they really dropped the ball with the Crusader release and all of D3v for the Witch Doctor.

Well they had to switch from Wizard and Barb cause they weren't having as much fun after nerfing them.
Reply Quote
Team Monk Devs need to get fired and blacklisted in anything having to do with Gaming. They really need a career change.

+1 and request the above statement to be carried out ASAP!
Edited by BruiseLee#6943 on 7/11/2014 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My barb.... my poor jumping bean barb!!!!
Reply Quote
Just a phase...I remember when the WD was the weakest class and the Barb and Wiz were OP. It is good to cycle which classes are OP, makes people try out new classes. Next round of rebalancing may make Monks and Demon Hunters OP.
Reply Quote

LOL!

This dude gets it.
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 12:25 PMPosted by Pillion
07/11/2014 12:18 PMPosted by RarA
My barb.... my poor jumping bean barb!!!!
Roll Raekor and charge them to death. They should rename the set to Testosterone.

Let's call that build the Barbarian Dashing Monk Build. lol

Funny you mention it though, I have 3 pieces so far for that set lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]