Diablo® III

WD or Crusader. Anything else is UBER FAIL.

Honestly, every dev needs to be fired. Remember in D2 how any build was viable with good gear? Now, 90% of the gear that drops is completely useless and each class has one more maybe two builds that are viable at all, and usually then requiring a very specific set of gear.

In my opinion, EVERY SINGLE CLASS IS SUBSTANTIALLY WEAKER THAN IT SHOULD BE. Ridiculous/perfect gear should be the difference to really farm upper Grifts, sure, but the fact you need excellent gear to even farm lower Grifts? Ridiculous.

It just makes the game stale and boring. If the same concept were used in d2, bowazons likely wouldn't have existed, nobody would've ever bothered with poisonzons, jabazons would've never been played, and that's repeated with every single other class.

Face it, the vast majority of skills and gear in this game is nothing more than filler while Blizzard focuses on a fraction of each class in regard to "balance." I think the only reason that d3 is even still remotely popular is because of how many diehard Diablo fans are simply hoping that the game will get better. Sure, a lot of people may enjoy where the game is now, but this game had so much more potential that is squandered because the devs don't seem to give a !@#$ enough to put in the work.
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 01:08 PMPosted by bLind

In my opinion, EVERY SINGLE CLASS IS SUBSTANTIALLY WEAKER THAN IT SHOULD BE. Ridiculous/perfect gear should be the difference to really farm upper Grifts, sure, but the fact you need excellent gear to even farm lower Grifts? Ridiculous.

[/quote]

You obviously have not spent much time with Crusaders... Crusaders are in a very very good spot right now. They have several T6 builds available to them. And are quite possibly the most flexible class with what skills you can take as you level up and or are gear hunting. WD while only really have 2 outstanding T6 builds, are also in a good spot. Wizards, Barbarians, and most especially Monks right now do need some TLC to get them up where Crusaders and WD are. But like always. Nothing is perfect and every patch will change things up that can rotate in and out which classes are the goto class.
Reply Quote
sarcasm and all that but pet or jade isn't a lot of wd options.
Reply Quote
After a lot of research, here is what I found about D3 class developers:

Barbarian developer is former balet dancer.
Crusader developer is a member of secret medieval templar organization.
Demon hunter developer has zero experience in hunting demons.
Monk developer is a pacifist with magnetic personality, who high-fives everyone he meets.
Witch Doctor developer was a shaman apprentice in Jamaica as a kid, and actually knows a thing or two about making dolls and raising people from dead.
Wizard developer is a muggle.
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 07:10 AMPosted by RarA
Just Saying....

Team WD Devs need a pay raise... Seriously.. Plenty of gear options out there and many different playstyles to choose from...

Team Crusader Devs needs a company paid for lunch for the rest of the year...

Team Barbarian Devs need to stop listening to Kris Kross's "Jump, Jump" or House of Pain's "Jump Around" and get on their job. EQ Leap is by far the most ridiculous playstyle I have ever witnessed. I mean really? How can a Crusader carry a 2H and a shield but a SAVAGE BOULDER LAUNCHING, BRUTE BARBABIAN CANT? I played 400+ hours on my Barb pre RoS and loved the class... Now I can't even stand looking at my beloved Barb. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A GRASSHOPPER IN ORDER TO PLAY T6!!!

Team Demon Hunter Devs needs to watch more Western films and recognize that as a Demon Hunter, you rather be shooting at stuff instead of setting up shooting stations and hiding behind a wall until stuff dies...

Team Monk Devs need to get fired and blacklisted in anything having to do with Gaming. They really need a career change.

Team Wiz Devs should... well... Follow Team Monk Devs out the door....

Seriously, I'm not sure how you guys break your teams up when it comes to class design but clearly someone in the headquarters is outshinning someone. Maybe Blizzard should provide more Team Building activities to allow the Brilliant Minds to mingle with the non Brilliant ones and share ideas...

That's all folks...

SHOUTOUT TO TEAM WD and TEAM CRUSADER THOUGH!!!

hahaha +1 please

so funny but so true :))

some fun clip to watch http://youtu.be/WtW6QpP9EO0
Reply Quote
uber fail..... like that DH that solo finished GRift 100?

haha.... thanks for your imput
Reply Quote
Team Crusader Devs needs a company paid for lunch for the rest of the year...

Team Monk Devs need to get fired and blacklisted in anything having to do with Gaming. They really need a career change.

Same guy develops monk, wizard, and crusader. So he should simultaneously be fired but fed lunch for the rest of the year?
Reply Quote
Crusader the best class in game.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 02:32 AMPosted by PoliScikosis

How many times he died?
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 01:08 PMPosted by bLind
Honestly, every dev needs to be fired. Remember in D2 how any build was viable with good gear?

No I don't.
What I remember is, every build of every class went through NUMEROUS MASSIVE CHANGES through out the decade, making viable builds not viable and non-viable builds viable through out the years.

Remember when Corpse Explosion was the shizznit, until it got nerfed?
Remember when raising skeletons were only useful in the early stages of the game, until synergy changed all that?
Do you remember how OP static field was until they figured out how abusively powerful it was at boss farming?
Do you remember the times when anytime these massive changes were made, we had to make a whole new character, because stat reset was not implemented until YEARS later?

Do you!? *shakes the blind man violently*

I mean, have you actually played Diablo 2??

I'm about to pop some blood veins hearing this utter nonsense, do you have ANY idea how much suffering we D2 players went through since 2000? Our college years wasted!! *continues to scream uncontrollably*
Edited by Aohige#1412 on 7/12/2014 4:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This post is pretty on the money.
Reply Quote
Monk developer is a pacifist with magnetic personality, who high-fives everyone he meets.
Wizard developer is a muggle.

I think that both of these statements may be true or just funny.
Reply Quote
Just Saying....

Word.
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 12:23 PMPosted by Noremak
Just a phase...I remember when the WD was the weakest class and the Barb and Wiz were OP. It is good to cycle which classes are OP, makes people try out new classes. Next round of rebalancing may make Monks and Demon Hunters OP.

Don't know if just sarcastic, if not better issue full retard warning before you make posts again. The game was never this imbalanced, and "cycling" op-classes is about the wors't thing you can ever do to a game. How about trying to achieve something at least resembling actual balance?
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 02:55 AMPosted by Sigma
07/12/2014 02:32 AMPosted by PoliScikosis

How many times he died?

dont know... but he COMPLETED RG 100 in less than 4 minutes
Reply Quote
I DO NOT WANT TO BE A GRASSHOPPER IN ORDER TO PLAY T6!!

amen man...i have almost 1000 hours on my barb and even though i can farm t6 i just cant bring myself to...the spec is just...ugh
Reply Quote
Hey OP.

Want to be shocked?
Crusader? same guy who is responsible for the Wizard and Monk.

Unreal, isn't it? it is.

PS - Grift 100? a bug where you kill your own pets, nothing more.
Edited by HolyDiver#1664 on 7/12/2014 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 10:51 AMPosted by Zbik
I DO NOT WANT TO BE A GRASSHOPPER IN ORDER TO PLAY T6!!

amen man...i have almost 1000 hours on my barb and even though i can farm t6 i just cant bring myself to...the spec is just...ugh

according to the leaderboards in PTR, barbs and Crusaders have only gotten to GR 35 so far...
Reply Quote
According to PTR leaderboards DH and WD use an exploit that allowes them to kill pets and get progress
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]