Diablo® III

WD or Crusader. Anything else is UBER FAIL.

07/11/2014 07:58 AMPosted by Goodbrew
Your mistake is thinking all this development happens in teams. Whereas most likely, its just 2 guys designing all the classes - and they play WD and Crusader.

I agree... more than 2 guys but I doubt there is a "team WD". Instead I think that the fact that there are workable and fun builds for WD and Crusader is entirely accidental. I think the manatees pulled their idea-balls out of the tanks and against all odds, for those two classes, the players managed to make something of it.

I keep coming to that conclusion because the rest of the classes are such a random bag o' stuff that I just can't believe the disparity is anything other than RNG=RNG.
Reply Quote
View profile
JOMP AROUND...JOMP AROUND... JOMP JOMP JOMP AROUND...

Great. That's stuck in my head now. Thanks, op. :P
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 02:41 PMPosted by HolyDiver
According to PTR leaderboards DH and WD use an exploit that allowes them to kill pets and get progress

and if you take those to exploits away, ALL classes are pretty much at GR 35.... so the OP saying only WD and sader this and everything else is fail, ....is pretty much a fail on his part
Reply Quote
it's only this patch...
before it was wiz, before it was barb...they keep cycling. Relax, take a coke
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 12:01 AMPosted by PoliScikosis
07/12/2014 02:41 PMPosted by HolyDiver
According to PTR leaderboards DH and WD use an exploit that allowes them to kill pets and get progress

and if you take those to exploits away, ALL classes are pretty much at GR 35.... so the OP saying only WD and sader this and everything else is fail, ....is pretty much a fail on his part

Agreed, and he forgot the DH :) That class is insanely fun to play and does a lot of damage.

The barb, monk and more specifically the wiz need a lot of love. However some new builds that are possible with the new leg gems seem to be helping the barb a lot (at least according to what I read on the general chat ... haven't tried myself)
Reply Quote
Lead designer for Crusader class also happens to be lead designer for Wizard and Monk classes.
Reply Quote
I loved this post. Hilarious (because it's unfortunately true).

Blizzard ruined the Barb, I won't ever forgive them killing my favorite class.
Reply Quote
lol @ house of pain's jump around
+1 to you sir!
Reply Quote
This post is awesome and so true. Started Ros with, and she was a sissy. Played monk for about two minutes. Monk is a melee class who can't stay alive long enough to melee. I never even leveled my barb to 70 because I haven't seen anything that interests me with there game play. Currently playing Crusader, and loving it....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]