Diablo® III

Legendary Item Class Reroll

100 Undead Warrior
They should implement a way to reroll an item on another character within the same account, to fit that characters stats. For instance, a sword with Intel & +WDskills that I notice would be nice on my Crusader. I put it in the bank, get on my crusader, and there could be a way to reroll that item (completely, not just the WD part of the stats) and then it be a crusader sword , with crusader stats. This could be done with enchanting, or something else altogether. My thought process was just what happens when I get the item i need on my crusader on my freaking WD. This would alleviate having to have a sword on my crusader with either +intel or +useless WDskills , seeing as at the moment we can only enchant off one of those two useless stats.

Let me know what you think :)
Reply Quote
Why not just let us create our own legendaries at the login screen with max stats & sockets so that we don't have to actually play the game at all?
Reply Quote
Would be an improvement, but not necessary.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
07/12/2014 06:13 PMPosted by Marx
Why not just let us create our own legendaries at the login screen with max stats & sockets so that we don't have to actually play the game at all?

What a dumb response

07/12/2014 06:49 PMPosted by allbluedream
Would be an improvement, but not necessary.

I agree, not necessary, but every little improvement makes the game that much more enjoyable. It's frustrating for people to get something they desperately need on one character, on a character who's stats are vastly different. Takes away some of the "start over" elements of starting a new character, but some people don't want to start over completely.
Reply Quote
Why not "Mainstat" instead of str/dex/int
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]