Diablo® III

Don't really understand the concept of greater rifts

Is it true that everyone will hit the point where passing a rift becomes impossible. Just like a gear wall. So the leaderboard will just have everyone tied at a certain number. The gear can only get so good where progression becomes impossible. Am I correct? Or am I missing something?
Reply Quote
Given equal gear, someone will progress further than the other
Reply Quote
you're right. seasons will get boring fast once they hit a wall where you can't progress any farther.
Reply Quote
I think G-Rift is a terrible concept and wish the content would revolve around actual new content rather than absurd HP scaling into the megazillions and letting people proc' furnace and rimehart all day.
Reply Quote
Do high dps and ehp numbers make a computer slower. Seems like there would be more calculations involved unless it's negligible.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 10:39 PMPosted by Samir
I think G-Rift is a terrible concept and wish the content would revolve around actual new content rather than absurd HP scaling into the megazillions and letting people proc' furnace and rimehart all day.
don't be greedy. pay for the new content that you want if you want. I just want to be able to enjoy the current content, which I cannot atm.
Reply Quote
Was just wondering if anyone has encountered the inability to access a Rift after completed the five requisite quests. For example, I just completed the five bonus quests on Act IV, but was unable to enter the Rift. Since, I am playing the game in Korean (Asia Server) there may be some nuances that I'm missing. What do you think?
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 08:37 PMPosted by Tagle
Given equal gear, someone will progress further than the other

Given non existing item/class balance and luck/item based gameplay.

The lucky and specific OP class dude with exploit use will progress further :)

Just not having Furnace disqualifies you (which 1000+hours played people still do not have)

Since its a timed rushed gameplay, all people with high latency/lag spikes outside US are disqualified also having to res at checkpoint at each dc/lag spike.
Edited by Bodoka#2341 on 7/12/2014 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]