Diablo® III

PLEASE INCREASE THE CRAFTING MATL AND GOLD DROP!!!

Anyone else sick of filling their inventories with garbage just to get the salvage material? Not to mention the waste of time to go back to town in the middle of rifting, salvage material, then to do it all again for materials that should drop on their own just as often as any yellow or blue. At least increase the drop rates for these matls the higher the torment and lower the blue/yellow drops. SOOO ANNOYING!

As for gold drops...
Maybe you super nerds have enough gear to switch builds for T4-T6 any time you want, but not for the rest of us. I usually have to re-roll my good gear to make a new build to keep up with dps/toughness requirements to not be a leech. Doing this on just 2 characters I play eats up gold like no other. I've only found decent gold drops in T4 or above. This seems so dumb that for the majority of players to re-roll/craft gear/gems of a high level you have to play T4 or above to keep any decent amount of gold in your stash seeing as how you need them to play at that level in the first place... genius idea SMH...

Maybe I'm just a noob, but does anyone else agree? No need for a conversation, just write a yes or no like signing a petition so maybe some blues get eyes on this instead of reading through pages of !@#$%ing
Reply Quote
Sitting on over 2k of both yellows and blues, a couple hundred marquise gems apiece, 120 souls, and a cool twenty mil. Just play some more.
Reply Quote
So you just had to call people Super Nerds?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]