Diablo® III

Is there loot that can only be found in Story mode?

View profile
Seperate from being able to be looted in Adventure?
Reply Quote
The Staff of Herding mats. I would say Spectrum and Horadric Hamburger but obviously, you can also get those in Act 1... actually, I think you can also get the mats for the staff even in an Adventure Mode. Not really sure since I made mine back in 2012. But if there is an item/s that can only be acquired in Story Mode, it's those.
Edited by Liscelieu#1629 on 7/12/2014 10:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
If you reset the quests, you get legendaries from the main bosses, just like they did the first time through. However, the effort that it takes to redo from start vs. the rewards, it's not really worth it. More legendaries drop during rifts.

Plus, there are items that only drop in adventure mode, like the Ring of Royal Grandeur, so you'd probably not want to do campaign mode once you hit 70--unless, of course, you enjoy repeating the storyline.

07/12/2014 10:38 PMPosted by Liscelieu
The Staff of Herding mats. I would say Spectrum and Horadric Hamburger but obviously, you can also get those in Act 1... actually, I think you can also get the mats for the staff even in an Adventure Mode. Not really sure since I made mine back in 2012. But if there is an item/s that can only be acquired in Story Mode, it's those.

All those drop in adventure mode too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]