Diablo® III

Cache double drop bug?

I've experienced this twice. One time I got 2 Sanguinary Vambraces and the other time 2 Pauldrons of Act 1 Cache.

I open the cache, frantically click on the crap popping out, look in my stash and there are two legendary cache drops.

1) I always open 1 cache at a time as I earn it
2) I always frantically pick stuff up as it pops out of the cache
3) The stats on the multiple items rolled differently

Has anybody else gotten a double drop?

I suspect that if you are able to click the first legendary cache drop and pick it up before the cache "empties" there is a chance that a second one drops.
Reply Quote
Nobody else has gotten a double drop from a single cache?
Reply Quote
I've gotten 2 legendaries out of a single cache before. Not the same legendary, 2 different ones. But you probably just got lucky, it can happen.
Reply Quote
I fail to see the logic in this. You get 2 legendaries out of one cache, and you complain about it? For what reason? To prevent others from doing so?
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 09:11 AMPosted by neomax
I fail to see the logic in this. You get 2 legendaries out of one cache, and you complain about it? For what reason? To prevent others from doing so?

I didn't complain. I posted it in general because I just thought it was weird. They moved the post here.
Reply Quote
It can happen. You have the approximate 10% chance for one of that Cache's Legs to drop + some other % chance for another Leg to drop. That extra leg could be any Non Cache Leg or a Cache Leg that is tied to that Cache. The extra Leg though has a higher chance of dropping any Crafting plans you do not have if any.

So 2 of a Cache Leg? Yes it is possible. Chances of happening, slim.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]