Diablo® III

Amulet RNG Bug?

Before I submit this as a bug, anyone else having problems getting elemental absorption amulets other than a single type? I've gotten over 15 Countess Julia's Cameo, but nothing else since RoS came out. I know RNG is RNG, but the statistics of me getting the same one over 15 times is like winning the Powerball or Mega Millions 2 times in a row... only if.

And I've met a lot of other players who also have this problem with other elemental types getting them over and over. A year into this game, I'm rather confident that something is broke somewhere.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 10:07 PMPosted by Sinbreaker
I know RNG is RNG, but the statistics of me getting the same one over 15 times is like winning the Powerball or Mega Millions 2 times in a row... only if.

Hehe yea, that seem rather unlikely =)
Maybe not that unlikely, but very unlikely.

07/12/2014 10:07 PMPosted by Sinbreaker
And I've met a lot of other players who also have this problem with other elemental types getting them over and over. A year into this game, I'm rather confident that something is broke somewhere.

Maybe. They say they have made extensive tests.
But a test is a test, practice is practice. May be something lurking.
Reply Quote
Mara is super rare and Xephirian is the rarest item in the game

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/diablo-3-legendary-drop-rates-revealed
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 10:13 PMPosted by Tagle
Mara is super rare and Xephirian is the rarest item in the game

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/diablo-3-legendary-drop-rates-revealed

Alright, guess it has to be RNG and I'm just super unlucky and the other players super lucky. Why must RNG curse me. Back to farming I go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]