Diablo® III

Firebird for Live Servers?

I have enjoyed the new set on the PTR a lot.

With testing, other wizards are realizing this set has huge potential as well.

Its just sad that I cant use it's power of awesomeness on live servers yet, it feels like I have Superman Uber Laz0rs but simply cant use them. ;(

Is there any chance we'll see this improvement on live servers before 2.1 hits - since that might take long, long weeks from now? This happened to the monks' sets and while it wasnt a "complete success"; I'm sure the big boosts to the sets damage were well received by the community.

I'd l0v3 to start frying things on live servers asap.
Edited by Rysevas#1796 on 7/12/2014 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Shhhh
Reply Quote
No! Won't happen.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 06:57 PMPosted by Rysevas

Its just sad that I cant use it's power of awesomeness on live servers yet, it feels like I have Superman Uber Laz0rs but simply cant use them. ;(

Is there any chance we'll see this improvement on live servers before 2.1 hits - since that might take long, long weeks from now? This happened to the monks' sets and while it wasnt a "complete success"; I'm sure the big boosts to the sets damage were well received by the community.

can you check my account ,,, i will delete it if this fireset bonuses will be in live server when new patch is out .... i bet any $$$ that this cool bonuses will get NERF to the ground once new patch release .... you can count on them " BLIAAZRD " ...

can you remind me when was the last time they give some buff for wizzard .... " not 5 years ago "

Then how about when was the last time they Nerf wizzard .... let me remind you :)) ... first is Critical Mass gone then Frozen Orb NERF to the ground , then Elemental damage NERF badly in Tals set bonuses , then recently Magic missile got Nerf + Distin also got NERF ....... soon will be more
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 06:57 PMPosted by Rysevas

can you check my account ,,, i will delete it if this fireset bonuses will be in live server when new patch is out .... i bet any $$$ that this cool bonuses will get NERF to the ground once new patch release .... you can count on them " BLIAAZRD " ...

can you remind me when was the last time they give some buff for wizzard .... " not 5 years ago "

Then how about when was the last time they Nerf wizzard .... let me remind you :)) ... first is Critical Mass gone then Frozen Orb NERF to the ground , then Elemental damage NERF badly in Tals set bonuses , then recently Magic missile got Nerf + Distin also got NERF ....... soon will be more

5 years ago this game was still in development lol
Edited by Zaruen#1738 on 7/12/2014 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]