Wand of Woh! Duh!
Reply Quote
Fav item? one thats not BOA!
Reply Quote
Inb4 this is moved to "Item".

Legacy Puzzle Ring.

Nemesis Bracers.
Reply Quote
My Wand of Woh is pretty badass. Found it about 2 weeks into RoS, just had to roll the socket.
Reply Quote
wirt's third leg
Reply Quote
My Ting uh duh Deep
Reply Quote
Echoing Fury with 1200 dps, socket, 160 strength, +0.24 attacks and 93% crit damage.

This as well as Teeming Necklace still gives me more joy when I look at them over all RoS items with their dumbed down 4 primary stats.
Reply Quote
SMK. Totally speeds everything up, it's just great!

Honorable mention goes to Haunt of Vaxo even though I haven't found a good lvl70 one. Good effect with a "build around me" restriction. Good design.
Reply Quote
My illusory boots they are the BALLS.
Reply Quote
Starmetal Kukri is easy top contender and also a honourable mention to Tall Mans Finger, pretty much a perma 30% damage bonus and a 5 to 10 second cool down on fetish army and a big bad @ss dog that can tear the SH#T out of anything. What more could you want : )
Reply Quote
Yes to Illusory Boots! I can't imagine wearing anything else now.
Reply Quote
Hands down it's the items that open up new builds.

There's a WD mask i got at lvl 60 that enabled Haunt to root and fear all enemies for 7 seconds, i still use it occasionally at lvl 70 to perma lock down enemies.

The spear for barbarians that gives 50% bonus damage to Weapon and Spear Throw, opened up a whole new fire build for me, felt like i was playing a burly amazon from Diablo 2.

I really hope Blizzard continues to evolve Legendary abilities to open up more alternate build types.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]