Diablo® III

I assume the game is broken. Need tech support but

I assume the game is broken. Need tech support but it keeps kicking me back here. I'm getting crap money. I make very little after reparing my items. How do I get more. My drops stink. I haven't got a book in 2 weeks. I've played for six days about 4 to 6 hours a night and only gooten 2 legendary items. How do I contact someone who can change this. This is not a dry spot. Since I've had the game I had one week of good drops. The week before the 100% increase. what crap. after that everything got worse. In that week I got 2.5 mil in gold. now almost nothing. Any help would be Helpful.:)
Reply Quote
Get a character to 70 and play some end game content. Play higher difficulty levels - gold find increases dramatically the higher the difficulty.
Also, get rid of the magic find - it was nerfed months ago. If you're under 70 you should be wearing a red gem in your helmet so you can get to 70 faster.
Reply Quote
you don't get anything worth keeping until well after reaching level 70 with a toon ....

edit: you make very little money? stop trolling .... you always make too much money and that's how this game (since inferno was nerfed) has always been.
Edited by dogma420#1774 on 7/13/2014 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
This is not a Tech Support issue which is why you can't put in a ticket for it. You were referred to the forums so your fellow players could explain that to you. Your account is not bugged, as other players said, you simply need to play the game, particularly at higher torment in rifts which maximizes your drop chances.

MF gear is useless as they said. MF was mostly removed before RoS released. MF was replaced by Legendary Find. 100% MF now = 10% Leg find. So it is not worth keeping MF on your character in most situations.
Reply Quote
best thread EU
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]