Diablo® III

I was kicked because of HIGH DPS, WTF?

I decided to join a T5 game. I saw a portal open and then we entered to the rift. We killed the first elite but it takes more than ever. We keep moving in a low way so I decided to check a low level barb.

I saw he had 125 k dps and I was like WTF! Let's kick this leecher. I made a vote but it failed. Then they told me "in your dreams"

I keep inspecting their profiles and the other 2x DH's were 278 k and 330 k DPS and I was like OMFG! So they kicked me because I was killing faster than they and they were slow. I was kicked because I didn't play like a team. Is this real?
Edited by Hellessannie on 7/17/2014 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ewwwww 10% more fire damage on that andys.
Reply Quote
if there was an option i would of kick myself
Reply Quote
they probably were friends or something

just another day another bad luck with pug
Reply Quote
But why would you want to stay in that game after finding out their dps? Scratching my head. You should thank them for saving you time in finding another game.
Edited by Ketchup#1231 on 7/12/2014 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah... why kick a low level when the other two were low level as well...

they did u a favor...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Did you open the rift, OP?
Reply Quote
View profile
OR, they kicked you because you were being a little douchey by trying to kick their friend.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 04:50 PMPosted by Alets
I was kicked because I didn't play like a team. Is this real?
It's how things SHOULD be. It's sad how high DPS players get passes for being in game jerks.

This should be the norm...not an exception.
Reply Quote
I would have left the moment I saw that I was carrying them all and moved on.
Reply Quote
I keep inspecting their profiles and the other 2x sh!tty DH's were 278 k and 330 k DPS and I was like OMFG! So they kicked me because I was killing faster than they and they were slow as fu ck. I was kicked because I didn't play like a team. Is this real? Those retards made me laugh

Well, if any of the attitude in that paragraph I quoted came through it's not surprising. I would have kicked you too. I would have just left myself.
Reply Quote
I was kicked because I didn't play like a team. Is this real? Those retards made me laugh

No, you got kicked for the exact same reason anyone anywhere gets kicked... you didn't fit into the team. The fact that you seem to think DPS matters more than anything else doesn't mean the rest of the world agrees with you.

Judging from your post I'm guessing that you were also kicked for being an !@#$%^ and honestly dude, even a lot of l337 powergamerz dislike asshats.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 05:16 PMPosted by DexterousGek
OR, they kicked you because you were being a little douchey by trying to kick their friend.

nothing douchy about kicking someone that shouldn't be at that torment.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 04:51 PMPosted by ShinObama

as you can see I have all 6x characters you douche bag. ty for your comment
Reply Quote
random low dps players usually hangout in T4 and lower torments, they know that T5 and T6 players are very strict when it comes to party, so the group you bumped into are probably friends
Reply Quote
They did you a favor for sure OP. If I am in a game and I see I am carrying more than one person I leave immediately. No point in bring 1.5 mil dps to a team that has a combined total of 600k.
Reply Quote
friends > showoffs
Edited by sixtynine#1688 on 7/12/2014 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They didn't kick you because you had high DPS.

They kicked you because you attempted to kick one of their friends.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Alets
07/12/2014 04:51 PMPosted by ShinObama

as you can see I have all 6x characters you douche bag. ty for your comment

Have you ever considered the issue is you? Evidently you and socializing are left on the internet, cause in real life you wouldn't get away with it either, bud.

Get out of your cave and try to socialize for reals. Then return.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]