Diablo® III

I was kicked because of HIGH DPS, WTF?

07/12/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Alets
07/12/2014 04:51 PMPosted by ShinObama
ewwwww 10% more fire damage on that andys.

as you can see I have all 6x characters you douche bag. ty for your comment

as you can see so do I "SIR". Thanks though ;)
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 05:25 PMPosted by Snapshot
07/12/2014 04:50 PMPosted by Alets
I was kicked because I didn't play like a team. Is this real? Those retards made me laugh

No, you got kicked for the exact same reason anyone anywhere gets kicked... you didn't fit into the team. The fact that you seem to think DPS matters more than anything else doesn't mean the rest of the world agrees with you.

Judging from your post I'm guessing that you were also kicked for being an !@#$%^ and honestly dude, even a lot of l337 powergamerz dislike asshats.

I agree with this. If they were friends then you were the unneeded piece in a puzzle. Thus, it's just right to throw you away and they expected a better replacement.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 05:16 PMPosted by DexterousGek
OR, they kicked you because you were being a little douchey by trying to kick their friend.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 06:18 PMPosted by Oxygenetic
They didn't kick you because you had high DPS.

They kicked you because you attempted to kick one of their friends.

This.

This has happened to myself before...running a friend through rifts that needed gear. I generally understand where they are coming from though..and I dont return kick them out of spite unless they are just being annoying.
Reply Quote
When you join a group full of low dps scrubs, it's time to round up everyone in the map and bring the pain. If you die, sit back with some popcorn and enjoy the show.
Reply Quote
Posted by Alets

Congratulations in your ugly 220 stats gems. They look cute :)
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 04:50 PMPosted by Alets
I decided to join a T5 game. I saw a portal open and then we entered to the rift. We killed the first elite but it takes more than ever. We keep moving in a low way so I decided to check a low level barb.

I saw he had 125 k dps and I was like WTF! Let's kick this leecher. I made a vote but it failed. Then they told me "in your dreams"

I keep inspecting their profiles and the other 2x sh!tty DH's were 278 k and 330 k DPS and I was like OMFG! So they kicked me because I was killing faster than they and they were slow as fu ck. I was kicked because I didn't play like a team. Is this real? Those retards made me laugh

You should be lucky if you didn't provide the rift keys in first place

Public is full of elite players as well as douche-bags

Always check their profile before even playing with them (dont freaking waste time to 3 substandard players in T5)
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 05:02 PMPosted by Tagle
they probably were friends or something
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 07:47 PMPosted by Alets
Posted by Alets

Congratulations in your ugly 220 stats gems. They look cute :)

Pretty shallow....
Reply Quote
you sir are the suckiest suck that ever sucked
Reply Quote
They didn't kick you for having a high DPS, you moron.

They kicked you for being a complete douchebag.
Reply Quote
Sounds like they kicked you for being a jerk, not for having a character with more hours spent on it.
Reply Quote
I'd have done the same thing if there's ONLY ONE 125K player

but all 3 being severely substandard in respect of T5????

I dont see any fun spending 15 minutes just to kill an elite packs (T5)

with mates that fled all over and whose objective was solely survival

Mere thinking of it makes me sleepy

Seriously, why 3 players less than 500K will go to T5?

XP / gears? That was way too time-inefficient
Reply Quote
Alets's barb has pretty nice gear. I'm not sure why you guys are dissin on him. The group he joined doesn't sound like it belongs in T5. When I played back in the day I often carried groups, but the OP brings up a good point.

There should be DPS caps and limits so players can't just join T5 games with 125k DPS. Enough of allowing people to leech. You got BOA items for everything, how about BOA experience too...meaning you earn it.
Reply Quote
The above two posters:

Listen kids, no amount of gear or character progression gives you ownership to a public game. None. NONE.
Should you find yourself in the minority in a game, then it is YOU who should consider leaving.
Edited by Aohige#1412 on 7/12/2014 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Or do what I do- be quiet and do your job.

No conflict = happy times.
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 08:56 PMPosted by Aohige
The above two posters:

Listen kids, no amount of gear or character progression gives you ownership to a public game. None. NONE.
Should you find yourself in the minority in a game, then it is YOU who should consider leaving.

It does though. When you put out my kind of DPS in T6 most people would agree with my vote kicks if I was booting some sub T3 player out of our game. Why is a low DPS guy leeching off of us would be my question? What gives them the right...

I'll be honest with you though, I've let more players leech off me than 99% of the community simply because my DPS is incredible and out of 99% of the community's league. It doesn't really matter what the other players are doing when I nuke for 500m+ every time...sometimes a billion or two with my self buffs.

The question is, if a high DPS player is pulling a bad player's weight around why can't they boot em? Your argument is like saying a kid who pitches a 40 mph fast ball has a right to play Major League Baseball. He doesn't....
Edited by Thanoscopter#1702 on 7/12/2014 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The above two posters:

Who said owning a public game?

If you bother to read, i advise ALET leave the game the moment he saw 3 freaky whimpy substandarded players flocked together.

BTW, why say kids to some unknown users? Are u 90years old?

LOL
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 09:04 PMPosted by Thanoscopter
The above two posters:

It does though. When you put out my kind of DPS in T6 most people would agree with my vote kicks if I was booting some sub T3 player out of our game. Why is a low DPS guy leeching off of us would be my question? What gives them the right...

I'll be honest with you though, I've let more players leech off me than 99% of the community simply because my DPS is incredible and out of 99% of the community's league. It doesn't really matter what the other players are doing when I nuke for 500m+ every time...sometimes a billion or two with my self buffs.

The question is, if a high DPS player is pulling a bad player's weight around why can't they boot em? Your argument is like saying a kid who pitches a 40 mph fast ball has a right to play Major League Baseball. He doesn't....

Did you even bother to read the situation he was in?
The three were not "leeching" off him, they were playing together. He is the one who joined their game.

The above two posters:

BTW, why say kids to some unknown users? Are u 90years old?

LOL

Because only children, or someone who refused to grow up, would consider a video game progression an excuse to disregard acting with a reasonable character.
Edited by Aohige#1412 on 7/12/2014 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I was kicked because of HIGH DPS, WTF?
Welcome to online gaming with the public. Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]