Diablo® III

Please don't make me find a new TMF and SoJ

Over 325 plvls since the release of RoS and I've only found one good TMF and one fire SoJ. Of course the changes to these rings are only beneficial in the long run, but still, the thought of having to do that over again is very discouraging and unappealing.

Maybe it could be so that Ramalandi's gift can also be used on jewelry?
Reply Quote
If it's good now, it's not like it won't be good in 2.1; there will just be better versions of it. You'll still have your good rings. You'll just have the potential to find upgrades now.
Reply Quote
what are the changes for soj and tmf?
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 12:43 AMPosted by Wildfire

I believe he's referring to Legendary Gems for Jewelry. He might not be able to roll sockets on them without losing an important affix for his current build.
Reply Quote
have to admit, it will make me cry to refarm my rings + amu + weapon.
Not sure how rare ramalandi will be, but i have a feeling it will be not as hard as to get the SMK + SOJ + TMF ....

Regearing just sucks if it happens so frequently
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 12:46 AMPosted by Jako

I believe he's referring to Legendary Gems for Jewelry. He might not be able to roll sockets on them without losing an important affix for his current build.

oh i think its worth rolling the important affix for a slot like enforcer gem.
Reply Quote

I think they(or has a chance to) roll 5 primaries in 2.1.
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 01:28 AMPosted by Liscelieu
I think they(or has a chance to) roll 5 primaries in 2.1.

A few of these 5 stat items is due to the class. e.g Monk / Crusader resource affix is a primary stat which leads to 5 / 1 stat rolls whilst other classes like Barb has 4 / 2 stat rolls. This disparity definitely would not go live in my view.
Reply Quote
Yeah they've mentioned that both rings will become 5 primary affix items.

@Jako Yeah that's a nice way to look at it, but getting gems in those rings will be such a crucial upgrade that until then it will just be painful
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 02:52 AMPosted by Alex
Yeah they've mentioned that both rings will become 5 primary affix items.

@Jako Yeah that's a nice way to look at it, but getting gems in those rings will be such a crucial upgrade that until then it will just be painful

They did? What I heard was it rolled 5 primaries due to a bug?

Nooooooooooo pls noooooooooooo.

I can assure you, u wont be more concern than I am..

Look at my WDs soj. Poison, physical and cold. Look at it !!!

If they did change, I will rage quit!! D:
Reply Quote
Seriously, what do you want to do anymore in this game if not finding uprgrades? I'm glad that once 2.1 hits the servers, I'll have several slots to regear. Right now it's an update every 3 weeks... (at least with my Fire Crusader).
Reply Quote
You are concerned about that? You should be more concerned with having to regear your entire inventory because you will need Life on Hit or Life Regen. Health Globes aren't going to save you anymore!
Reply Quote
I only found one good one. It was at lvl 60 :(. All the ones that dropping at lvl 70 sucks.
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 05:38 AMPosted by Rainmeadow
Seriously, what do you want to do anymore in this game if not finding uprgrades? I'm glad that once 2.1 hits the servers, I'll have several slots to regear. Right now it's an update every 3 weeks... (at least with my Fire Crusader).

that would be not so much of a problem if finding upgrades would be actually fun, but right now its just a big gamble, so it can be quite frustrating, if it took you lets say 300P points to find your RoRg or SoJ, then its just natural that people feel frustrated about the idea that they might have to find another one again. I mean in the 2 years I played D3, I never even found a SoJ ... if I imagine the same to happen in RoS? Oh boy ... and then it has also to roll with the right affixes.
Edited by CrniVuk#2227 on 7/14/2014 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
oh man i have to play the game? dang...
Reply Quote
:) and 2.2 hits those gems will be worthless... and the circle goes on
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 06:24 AMPosted by Babymaker
:) and 2.2 hits those gems will be worthless... and the circle goes on
It's like you know how Blizzard works!
Reply Quote
TMF and SOJ are not even rare..........

they are so common along with zuni ring,

Now try going for:

WOW, taskers, trifecta julia's, askaranth or maras, ice climbers, hexing pants, kridershot, calamity, quezalcoatl, starmetal kukri.

i won't even mention any items for crusaders, i think i've had the easiest time gathering crusader items.

but yeah, no reason to cry for TMF and SoJ. Way too common. Unity seems far more rare than either of these 2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]