Diablo® III

Does the "The Three Hundredth Spear" still drop in Ros?

Does the "The Three Hundredth Spear" still drop in Ros? Wanted to try a throw barb build out but I ahve asked my Barb friends and none have seen this drop... Just wondering if any1 out there has seen it drop for them in Ros?
Reply Quote
It does, I have not seen on since vanilla though...
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 09:24 AMPosted by Noremak
It does, I have not seen on since vanilla though...

Thanks for the response time to gamble for it :D Hopefully i can sweet talk Kadala :D
Edited by DonDadda#1477 on 7/14/2014 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've put on about 200+ Para lvls with barbs.... have not seen one drop. They are very rare. In that time I've seen SoH drop, Ice climbers, Drop, etc.
Reply Quote
Yup, got a handful of decent ones. I'll trade you.....nvm
Reply Quote
I've only found 1 since RoS...it's sitting in my stash:

http://imgur.com/GAskXSw
Reply Quote
It dropped for me today, it was my 1st level 70 legendary item for my barbarian, I found it from a corpse on the way to kill Queen Araneae.
Reply Quote
I found 2 so far... one melted, the other is on my barb.
Reply Quote
Got 2 of them also
Reply Quote
It drops. Have one that is decent but yeah.
Reply Quote
I got one recently too, last week. Made my barb feel like my wiz too much so I went back to leapquake.
Reply Quote
It does. I've gotten 3 of them so far. I vendored one. I'm wearing one at the moment. I have one with higher dps, I should try to socket it. With ancient spear / boulder toss & raekor's set it makes my crits do 150 million. It's a pretty good weapon.
Edited by cann#1398 on 7/14/2014 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Got one just last week. It's on my male Barb.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the responses its seems that is more comman than i thought :D Hopefully i can find 1 sometime soon really wanna make a nice throw barb :D
Reply Quote
It does, just got one in a rift today. Just need to add a socket to it, keep hunting
Reply Quote
This is Diablo 3. You aren't supposed to try builds you want, only builds you randomly get.
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 12:58 PMPosted by DonDadda
Thanks for all the responses its seems that is more comman than i thought :D Hopefully i can find 1 sometime soon really wanna make a nice throw barb :D

There's a lot of stuff like that in the game. I've seen three TF's but never a Wand of Woh or any number of other things.
Reply Quote
View profile
I even got 1, somewhere in the stash, or on a mule, but it's so hard to find anything since you can't see ALL your items on ALL your characters!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]