Diablo® III

Cannot Reset Quest! HELP!

I can't seem to reset my quest after completing the game; the reset button isn't there.
I did some reading online and tried http://xinair.net/diablo3/ but it doesn't work. I don't get any response after submitting expect my character name.
Can someone tell me another way of finding the quest I need to complete? Or check for me the quest I need to complete? (Creator#1206 on Asia Server, demon hunter)
PLEASE PLEASE.
Reply Quote
View profile
we wont be able to see. but i believe the quests you havent finished are a different color than the ones you have. the finished ones should be a dark red.
Reply Quote
it doesn't show anything other than my name#tag
Reply Quote
View profile
when you select the quest is when it should show.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
You'll need to complete every quest, and every sub-objective in order to use the Reset Quest feature. If you click on the "Change Quest" button before you start your game you'll be able to see what quests sections are incomplete. Finished Quests will be written in red, and incomplete areas will be in a gold/yellow. I hope this helps!
Edited by Grimiku on 7/14/2014 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
To be able to "track" which quest you are missing.... set your setting to "PUBLIC"...

Then look at each of the Acts... you will note which acts you ahd fully completed, and which acts are lacking....
Reply Quote
View profile
This is the best link if you have trouble finding which quest you didn't complete

http://www.scribbleme.de/d3/quests/
Reply Quote
nice link, thx for sharing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]